East Semis: (2) Nets vs (3) Bucks (Bucks win series 4-3)

beekay414

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I am channeling all of my energy into Giannis tonight, dude will drop 40 on these frauds. 

He dropped 34/12/7 on the Nets when the Nets had Harden on the court and the Bucks still lost lol. Heck their Big 3 combined 79pts when the Nets only had KD and Harden and they still lost. So its plain and simple, with Harden its going to be tough to beat the Nets. The Bucks beat the Nets twice without Harden. The Bucks are winless against the Nets with Harden. So Its going to come down to how Harden does in this series. So yeah Im with you, Giannis PLEASE drop 40 because if Harden is cooking IT WONT MATTER...UNLESS Middleton and/or Holiday drop 40+ too. I dont see that happening so if Giannis drops 40 and Harden is cooking the Nets will still win. 

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

bucks are the only hope that the nets aren't crowned champions

I agree with you on that. The Bucks will be the Nets toughest challenge. I used to think it was the 76ers but now that Embiid is hurt they might not make it past the Hawks and even if they do somehow the Nets with a banged up Emiid or he just flat out not playing, the Nets will roll through the 76ers in 5 games. The Bucks will take the Nets to 6 games and I definitely wont be surprised if its to 7 games. The question is though, in a Game 7 in Brooklyn, who do you trust more? Giannis or KD? Giannis is like Luka in that he has no experience winning big time games like that. KD was closing out Finals against LeBron. Kyrie hit the big shot in the Finals to help LeBron bring a championship to the Cavs. The only question mark is Harden but even he nearly beat the unstoppable Warriors team that had KD, Step, Klay, and Draymond. If CP3 didnt get hurt the Rockets wouldve won the series then more than likely went on to win the title that season. So Giannis will definitely have his work cut out for him because yes he has help now but this series fall on him. He has to show me he can do it before I truly believe it. If he can though then Im all on the Bucks winning it all this year. Whomever wins this series will be the NBA champs win its all said and done. 

Pretty sure the Nets won’t mind if Giannis dropped 40 cause that would mean the game is being played at a pace the Nets want. In that case Nets have 3 guys who can drop 40 without any issues. Don’t think people quiet understand how much better this Nets team is. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Pretty sure the Nets won’t mind if Giannis dropped 40 cause that would mean the game is being played at a pace the Nets want. In that case Nets have 3 guys who can drop 40 without any issues. Don’t think people quiet understand how much better this Nets team is. 

I agree. The Nets have 3 guys who can drop 40+ any game. The Nets have 3 guys that we already seen can average 85pts combined in a series AND then have another guy in Harris who shoots 50% from the 3. 

I think people are also overvaluing what the Bucks did to the Heat. Yes they annihilated the Heat. This isnt the same Heat team that was in the bubble last season in terms of their play. If it was the Heat wouldnt have been a 6 seed. They wouldve been a top 4 seed. The Heat have been up and down all season long mainly down.  So this series is going to be tough but the Nets rightfully so should be the favorites and Giannis is going to have to have a career series and need at least one maybe two others to have a career series if they are going to beat the Nets and advance. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Do they normally start the next round before the first round is completely done? I’ve never noticed that before. Mavs clippers still hasn’t finished and yet 2nd round status today with these teams. 

weekend gms are the most important gms, so they do whatever they need to make sure they have gms on sat/sun

• Like 1