• 76ers in 5
    • 76ers in 6
    • 76ers in 7
    • Hawks in 4
    • Hawks in 5
    • Hawks in 6
    • Hawks in 7

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Playoff Danny Green is a 3&D player that shoots at a below average clip and defends at a below average level, lol. 

No he doesn't. He's still a solid to slightly above average defender.

He's a very good with off ball defense.

This is an awful match-up for him. He's being asked to cover a guy on ball that is way quicker and shiftier than he is. The minute Thybulle subbed in for his first shift he should've moved onto Gallinari who he can help off and let Thybulle take over on Young.

Honestly Doc may have to bench Green. Trae is gonna keep abusing him.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

No he doesn't. He's still a solid to slightly above average defender.

He's a very good with off ball defense.

This is an awful match-up for him. He's being asked to cover a guy on ball that is way quicker and shiftier than he is. The minute Thybulle subbed in for his first shift he should've moved onto Gallinari who he can help off and let Thybulle take over on Young.

Honestly Doc may have to bench Green. Trae is gonna keep abusing him.

They should put Ben "the DPOY, I'm the best defender in the league" Simmons on him. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I was gonna respond seriously, but I'll let you cook lol. 

I'm hungover and just turned the game on, lol. Do they need the DPOY to stop Solomon Hill instead? I didn't even know that dude was in the league.

Can’t ask Green at his age to guard Trae. Not when you have Simmons. Putting Simmons on Bogdan who is not a real threat to drive the ball instead of Young is just bad coaching. I would want Green on Bogdan and Simmons on Trae. Simmons doesn’t give you enough on offense for him to not be guarding Trae. 

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Can’t ask Green at his age to guard Trae. Not when you have Simmons. Putting Simmons on Bogdan who is not a real threat to drive the ball instead of Young is just bad coaching. I would want Green on Bogdan and Simmons on Trae. Simmons doesn’t give you enough on offense for him to not be guarding Trae. 

Ben Simmons on why he's the DPOY

"I'm one of those guys who can guard one through five," Simmons said. "Obviously, there's a lot of respect for Rudy. I know what he's capable of. I know he's great down there in the paint. But he's not guarding everybody, and that's just what it is. He guarded me in Utah. I had 42. And apparently I'm not a scorer.

"So, it is what it is. But I have a lot of respect for him at the same time. I think it's mine this year."