What Online Content are you watching?

THE DUKE

11 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

i will take a look at is Broncos one, WHen does he usually call it quits? Like whats his goal for each franchise? Winning the Super Bowl?

The only other rebuild Texans-style one of his I've watched is a Browns one from Madden 19 I think. That one he must have done around 12 seasons but can't remember for sure. He had players he'd drafted retiring, won a couple of Superbowls. Think he simmed a few years straight at the end to see if any of his drafted guys made to HOF.

Seems like he's loving this Texans one though. I'm only on about episode 64, but the playlist is constantly increasing.

On 6/4/2021 at 4:10 AM, 43M said:

I tend to watch a lot of old comedy sketches since modern comedy is straight booty....so I watch old stuff from Late Night with Conan OBrien, Craig Ferguson, In Living Color, MadTV, Whitest Kids U Know, Carol Burnett, 90s SNL and a few others.

I also enjoy comedic, satirical reviews of movies and games, so I like AVGN and Nostalgia Critic, and for real (but entertaining) reviews, I like Chris Stuckmann, Jeremy Jahns and Critical Drinker.

I also like watching cooking and food review videos.   Daym Drops is entertaining as hell.    Anything Gordon Ramsey is in is usually fun.   Sam the Cooking Guy is a cool dude too.   I used to like Babish, but his content feels over produced anymore.

I watch other content....but that might not lead down a great path, so Ill refrain.

Bottom line...if its something that can make me laugh occasionally, its usually on YouTube for me.

Yep.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

i will take a look at is Broncos one, WHen does he usually call it quits? Like whats his goal for each franchise? Winning the Super Bowl?

Haha....well, if you watch the Denver Broncos franchise, youll know thats definitely not the case.   😄

Usually, he plays Madden up until the next game comes out and the rosters are finalized.  

In the case of that Broncos franchise, he didnt get Madden 21 immediately because it sucked and he was waiting for next gen....so the Broncos franchise is about double as long as his previous franchises.

On his other channel, he also has several franchises....mostly sim franchises where he focuses on team building but lets the CPU play the games. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

The only other rebuild Texans-style one of his I've watched is a Browns one from Madden 19 I think. That one he must have done around 12 seasons but can't remember for sure. He had players he'd drafted retiring, won a couple of Superbowls. Think he simmed a few years straight at the end to see if any of his drafted guys made to HOF.

Seems like he's loving this Texans one though. I'm only on about episode 64, but the playlist is constantly increasing.

He has a Bucs rebuild on his second channel.   Madden 20....before they got Brady.

That one went for like...20 seasons. 

1 hour ago, 43M said:

Haha....well, if you watch the Denver Broncos franchise, youll know thats definitely not the case.   😄

Usually, he plays Madden up until the next game comes out and the rosters are finalized.  

In the case of that Broncos franchise, he didnt get Madden 21 immediately because it sucked and he was waiting for next gen....so the Broncos franchise is about double as long as his previous franchises.

On his other channel, he also has several franchises....mostly sim franchises where he focuses on team building but lets the CPU play the games. 

Fair enough I will take  a look at it after I get caught up in the Texans franchise. I think Im on episode 26 with the Texans. Watching makes me want to get Madden 22 and do that again. I did the same thing hes doing as a kid but I would play the games instead of super sim it but am thinking I should super sim them because I would get burnt out on madden playing all the games and doing all the manager stuff. Thinking super sim is the way to go.

• 11 months later...

I watched Coldplay's new concert tour on YouTube, and man, their new album sucks.  Higher Power is an ok song, and then they went into like 6-7 hits from the past so it was pretty cool, but then they did 6 songs from their new album over the last 14 or so, and they just stick out like a sore thumb.  They hit a peak with Viva La Vida/Mylo Xyloto, and it's just been a slow decline since 2011 with each album being worse than the last.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 10:42 AM, TENINCH said:

This guy goes over the creation of these great songs. Sometimes he gets to interview the artist. Lots of behind the scenes information for all the great artisits we don't here much from anymore.

Loved this clip from this show.  I grew up in this era, and still have a 45 record of Timothy from when I was about 9.  I COMPLETELY missed the meaning of the song.  

It is so very dark.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I tried to find it but I can't. Is it on YouTube yet?

Apparently not yet.  The only video of it I found on YT is the clip above.  Maybe Hot Ones has some premium subscriber format who gets first look and then it'll be out next week for everybody.  Smartless does that too.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Lesson 1:  she's the boss 

Lesson 2:  see lesson 1

Lesson 3:  carve out a place for yourself.   Live there,  love there, make your own...it could be anything...she'll respect it.

Lesson 4:  Divorce is expensive.   There is a reason Google spell corrects the way it does.  Think.  They hate men.  Especially certain men.  Think.   Use your brain.