Which Rookie will have the biggest impact?

MacReady

Which rookie will have the biggest impact?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which rookie will have the biggest impact?

• Kevin King
    • Josh Jones
    • Montravious Adams
    • Vince Biegel
    • Jamaal Williams
    • DeAngelo Yancey
    • Aaron Jones
    • Kofi Amichia
    • Devante Mays
    • Malachi Dupre
    • Undrafted free agent (who?)

Jamal Williams may get a good amount of reps and carries, and amass "stats" but I think he'll be more or lest just a guy in that role this year. I like what he brings to the table but he's not going to eb an "impact" if he's an OK RB.

Jones and King have the best chance to really "impact", but we still need to see how the DBs shake out.

I'm starting to think it might be Biegel if he can ever get healthy.  Kyler Fackrell doesn't look like he belongs in the NFL as a pass rusher.  Just looking at his face tells you he should've played QB instead of pass rusher. 

On 8/20/2017 at 9:36 AM, Pad Level said:

I’m not for certain but if Josh Letuligasenoa would ball out I would be a happy camper.  Strictly because of his name. 

Did copying and pasting his name change your formatting for the rest of that post lol

11 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

it's a tough name.  Spelling>Formatting.  I'll die on that hill

Oh me too. I just chuckled that I figured out why his font changed. I will never know how to spell that.

Just now, Haha21 said:

Vogel?

He's definitely going to make things much easier for our defense as far as points are concerned.  Last time I remember a punter in Green Bay having a significant positive influence on a game was Tim Masthay in the 2010 NFC Championship game. 

The Packers need Kevin King to have the biggest impact. They could also use Josh Jones and Vince Biegel to have an impact but that is impossible to predict right now. Jaamal Williams or one of the other rookies need to step up more because all RB's have sucked so far in preseason - less than 3 YPC is bad.  

Archived