Walking Dead season 8 (no comic stuff)

Malfatron

14 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

But was last week's episode directed by someone different or is Jeffrey Dean Morgan just that good that he carries an episode?

It was directed by Michael E. Satrazemis, his first episode of the season, but I think it's more about Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

15 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Show gets worse by the episode. 

I don't think I've ever watched a show with more peaks and valleys; even so, the last episode had nearly 8 million viewers which is quite a lot for most shows but a decent decline from previous seasons.

season 1 averaged 5.24 million viewers
season 2 averaged 6.91 million
season 3 averaged 10.75 million
season 4 averaged 13.3 million
season 5 averaged 14.38 million
season 6 averaged 13.15 million
season 7 averaged 11.35 million
season 8 so far is averaging 9.08 million, third lowest season thus far

Most watched episode was the season 5 premiere at 17.29 million views; that was the episode where Rick and Co escaped from Sanctuary after being locked away in a train car at the end of the previous season.

4 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Can’t believe it’s been 8 seasons already.

cant believe how downhill it’s gotten.

i miss good walking dead. I can definitely tell people all around the globe have lost interest.  

Yeah, I missed 2 episodes this season (before and after the latest Negan one).

And I haven't been interested in going back to see what I missed.

God I hate sloppiness.

The view from the outside of the Savior's compound, the truck that Daryl drove into the wall made a hole in the wall so small that it'd be hard as hell for a person to squeeze thru.

The view from inside the building when all the walkers were funneling in, the hole is big enough to drive 3 trucks thru side by side by side. xD Stuff like that really irks me. I almost stopped watching after this- [youtube]

[/youtube]

Archived