Walking Dead season 8 (no comic stuff)

Malfatron

Simon  >>> Negan now. He makes the most sense about how to handle things. Things that should have been obvious like Rick's group doesn't scare easy.

I bet negan didn't tell Dwight to ride with Simon. Simon just wants to feel Dwight out to get him on his side.

I like the new rick too. "Hell with everyone else".

Eh, I didn't like the whole Rick/Negan chase/scenes.

They don't show the crash, because they're lazy. Then Rick is just opening up on the underside of the car, wasting round after round?

Everything inside the building was so cheesy.

If Negan fell as far as he did...not to mention the car accident...he wouldn't be running around being able to fight. And I like how he and Carl are talking the whole time, yet can't figure out where either one is. And the dialogue was cringe-worthy IMO.

Obviously they aren't gonna kill Negan off prematurely (if killed at all-I haven't read the comics), but man, Rick has had multiple opportunities now and has failed miserably. 

Little things irritate me. Like when Simon and Dwight found Negan's car, the inside of the windshield was one huge blood streak. Like, how? Even if Negans head was bleeding that bad (which it wasn't), why would there be such a long even smudge across the entire windshield? 

This kind of sloppiness pisses me off so bad, ha. 

6 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Eh, I didn't like the whole Rick/Negan chase/scenes.

They don't show the crash, because they're lazy. Then Rick is just opening up on the underside of the car, wasting round after round?

Everything inside the building was so cheesy.

If Negan fell as far as he did...not to mention the car accident...he wouldn't be running around being able to fight. And I like how he and Carl are talking the whole time, yet can't figure out where either one is. And the dialogue was cringe-worthy IMO.

Obviously they aren't gonna kill Negan off prematurely (if killed at all-I haven't read the comics), but man, Rick has had multiple opportunities now and has failed miserably. 

Little things irritate me. Like when Simon and Dwight found Negan's car, the inside of the windshield was one huge blood streak. Like, how? Even if Negans head was bleeding that bad (which it wasn't), why would there be such a long even smudge across the entire windshield? 

This kind of sloppiness pisses me off so bad, ha. 

So you missed that Negan had an entire bucket of blood in his front seat? They made it very clear...I think Lucille was even sitting in said bucket in the beginning scenes. They got a bunch of walker blood I believe to infect people and make them sick? I can't remember the exact reason.

6 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Negan had Lucille in a pail of Walker blood and guts.  It was that pail of "stuff" that was on the windshield. 

I like the episode overall.   Though I have not really had a big issue with much of it.  

I think this is about how life in medieval times was like.  Every group or clan of people are struggling for resources.  Food, shelter, defending themselves.  

Go back in history and you have ample evidence of groups rising up and spreading out, then collapsing under their own weight of trying to sustain themselves.

I find it fascinating of what it would be like to live in a world where anyone new you met was literally after the food and resources you have. 

Lastly....please to not kill off Rosita.  

Image result for walking dead rosita actress

2 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

So you missed that Negan had an entire bucket of blood in his front seat? They made it very clear...I think Lucille was even sitting in said bucket in the beginning scenes. They got a bunch of walker blood I believe to infect people and make them sick? I can't remember the exact reason.

Ahhh yes. I forgot about that bucket. Thanks. 

Archived