Walking Dead season 8 (no comic stuff)

Malfatron

I'm more curious about Georgie's motives. Seems like she gave up good info for such a small price. Overall I liked the episode  but it was definitely overshadowed by basketball lol. I do like Simon more and more and I'm interested in the Jadis, Negan confrontation. 

FtWD starts back up in a couple weeks also which is a good thing.

11 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

I'm more curious about Georgie's motives. Seems like she gave up good info for such a small price. Overall I liked the episode  but it was definitely overshadowed by basketball lol. I do like Simon more and more and I'm interested in the Jadis, Negan confrontation. 

FtWD starts back up in a couple weeks also which is a good thing.

I recall in the Season premiere for season 8 TWD post show "Talking Dead" segment, there was some certain mention of a crossover from FtWD and TWD.  At least a character at some point.  IIRC, FtWD was moving to somewhere in Texas with the new group.  Need to get back to rewatch that last episode to pick things back up here soon.

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I recall in the Season premiere for season 8 TWD post show "Talking Dead" segment, there was some certain mention of a crossover from FtWD and TWD.  At least a character at some point.  IIRC, FtWD was moving to somewhere in Texas with the new group.  Need to get back to rewatch that last episode to pick things back up here soon.

Pretty sure there was a preview of FTWD that showed Morgan in it. 

53 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I have a feeling Morgan will die in All Out War. 

This is my assumption as well. Once they offered up the info he was moving and the instability of his character, it's almost like they're telling us what's going to happen.

20 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I didn't mind the episode overall but not sure how no one would wake up when dude rolled down the steps. Big problem with that one.

yeah, i know. i decided to ignore that kind of stuff since the show is finally going in the right direction

Tara be gone? I hope but I doubt it. Wasn't it Dwight that shot her? I don't think he laced his arrows. He did it and in a non lethal place so Simon didn't. She'll live.

3 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Tara be gone? I hope but I doubt it. Wasn't it Dwight that shot her? I don't think he laced his arrows. He did it and in a non lethal place so Simon didn't. She'll live.

ah, thats probably what happened.

good catch.

Archived