Walking Dead season 8 (no comic stuff)

Malfatron

9 hours ago, mse326 said:

Tara be gone? I hope but I doubt it. Wasn't it Dwight that shot her? I don't think he laced his arrows. He did it and in a non lethal place so Simon didn't. She'll live.

It's what I thought as well. Too bad......

13 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

I didn't mind the episode overall but not sure how no one would wake up when dude rolled down the steps. Big problem with that one.

Darryl sneaking up on a bike in the quiet dead of night was another.

Then one of the things I hate most during battle scenes. When Carol paused to take care of the shot guy in the heat of battle. The music changed to all soft and slow. And this heartfelt moment takes place.. I freakin hate it. And it happens in everything hollywood has cranked out since the start is why.

And the setup for the kid entering the cage just so the Survivors could be set free. Poor scene and setup. 38 of them, have them rush some bringing them food, couple die, key ones escape or something. But no, lets have a kid unlock the gate randomly the very moment people change and are getting attacked.

Last week episode was so good. And this weeks was nothing but the standard hollywood saga playbook. Same playbook followed by Rawhide and Gunsmoke 60 years ago. Lazy writing.

Pretty much every scene w/ the motorcycle involved drives me nuts. The thing is loud af and seemingly doesn't get noticed by anyone. It would be so damn quiet, you could hear that thing for miles. Why they introduced it in the first place is so dumb. I felt the episode was lazy also but at least they progressed a few plotlines and for that, I don't mind the episode lol. As long as we're getting somewhere......

3 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Pretty much every scene w/ the motorcycle involved drives me nuts. The thing is loud af and seemingly doesn't get noticed by anyone. It would be so damn quiet, you could hear that thing for miles. Why they introduced it in the first place is so dumb. I felt the episode was lazy also but at least they progressed a few plotlines and for that, I don't mind the episode lol. As long as we're getting somewhere......

Daryll probably modded it to be more quiet when he needed it to be.

20 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Darryl sneaking up on a bike in the quiet dead of night was another.

Then one of the things I hate most during battle scenes. When Carol paused to take care of the shot guy in the heat of battle. The music changed to all soft and slow. And this heartfelt moment takes place.. I freakin hate it. And it happens in everything hollywood has cranked out since the start is why.

And the setup for the kid entering the cage just so the Survivors could be set free. Poor scene and setup. 38 of them, have them rush some bringing them food, couple die, key ones escape or something. But no, lets have a kid unlock the gate randomly the very moment people change and are getting attacked.

Last week episode was so good. And this weeks was nothing but the standard hollywood saga playbook. Same playbook followed by Rawhide and Gunsmoke 60 years ago. Lazy writing.

That part ruined the episode for me. It was another "Oh look, someone is going to mess up again" moment that we've experienced too many times already. 

I'm ready for Morgan and Darryl to RIP. Daryl has become such a boring character. Can the writers make it even more obvious that he doesn't like Dwight? They do it every single episode.

4 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I flipped my riot action to Simon.

Trevor Phillips Industries Forever!

I've said it before, Simon and Negan steal every scene they're in. Shame it's going to come to a head sometime soon.. I'm cheering for Simon tbh.

Archived