Walking Dead season 8 (no comic stuff)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

more realistically, he must have picked up his underboss (the girl underboss who disapeared when they were ambushed with dwight)

That is a great observation.  They may very well have been telegraphing that point by putting Dwight so prominently in the preview.  

37 minutes ago, MathMan said:

more realistically, he must have picked up his underboss (the girl underboss who disapeared when they were ambushed with dwight)

I think he picked up Gregory.  Gregory was one of the POW that escaped when Henry went in and almost blitzed that group.  

Certainly could be others from the Sanctuary.

16 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think he picked up Gregory.  Gregory was one of the POW that escaped when Henry went in and almost blitzed that group.  

that could certainly be the case as well

13 minutes ago, MathMan said:
29 minutes ago, squire12 said:

that could certainly be the case as well

Based on Negan's comment to the person, I think it would be someone that he does not think very highly of.  Gregory would certain fit that person.

Just now, squire12 said:

Based on Negan's comment to the person, I think it would be someone that he does not think very highly of.  Gregory would certain fit that person.

yeah in retrospect, that seems to make the most sense

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

Another distinct possibility, but I doubt he'd bother with Gregory.  Is he going to be of any use to Negan?  Part of me thinks that Gregory is hiding out somewhere at the Hilltop, and just hasn't been discovered yet.

6 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Another distinct possibility, but I doubt he'd bother with Gregory.  Is he going to be of any use to Negan?  Part of me thinks that Gregory is hiding out somewhere at the Hilltop, and just hasn't been discovered yet.

thats another good point.

negan can get no use out of Gregory.

if he picks up his underboss, it sets up a negan vs simon and dwight vs (forgot her name) conflict

11 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

What are the chances he found a dead Laura? I feel like anyone alive would hide when they see headlights, not just continue walking. Is it possible Negan put zombie Laura in the trunk to bring her back?

A bit of a stretch but...

That is a great possibility.  Would cast some serious issues for Dwight.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2018/04/02/who-got-into-negans-car-in-last-nights-episode-of-the-walking-dead/#2e6d40a01208

The articles 4 mentions

Laura

Gregory

Heath (went with Tara to the oceanside community and was never seen again after the dumptruck of sand scene)

Carl (fakes his illness and death to re-unite with Negan to try and stop the war)

16 minutes ago, squire12 said:

That is a great possibility.  Would cast some serious issues for Dwight.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2018/04/02/who-got-into-negans-car-in-last-nights-episode-of-the-walking-dead/#2e6d40a01208

The articles 4 mentions

Laura

Gregory

Heath (went with Tara to the oceanside community and was never seen again after the dumptruck of sand scene)

Carl (fakes his illness and death to re-unite with Negan to try and stop the war)

Thats my thought, but it would also give wiggle room for Dwight to talk his way out of it. An alive Laura would be a nail in the coffin for him, which doesn't make sense considering he's in the room when Negan plans the assault on the Hilltop.

Archived