Walking Dead season 8 (no comic stuff)

Malfatron

16 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

This is something I'm most interested in. When Morgan was stable, at the beginning, he was great. As he's become more unstable, he's gotten worse. I'm assuming it'll be between when he was talking about the dead talking among themselves in "Clear". I'm not furthering that discussion b/c it is comic book related but I do not feel Kim is a part of that group, she maybe just ran into them also.

Well that and the fact I feel, at this moment in time, FtWD is far better than tWD. It started out so slow but just got so good. Rare to say the first season of any show is easily the worst thus far.

Which is a damn shame because I was so excited to watch the collapse of society aspect of it. I really wish they had shown a better breakdown, the army being over run in giant battles etc.

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

Which is a damn shame because I was so excited to watch the collapse of society aspect of it. I really wish they had shown a better breakdown, the army being over run in giant battles etc.

Yeah, I was too and I think they gave us it from their perspective only in LA. The scenes when they were hiding in Daniel's barber shop and the episodes surrounding it then from the smaller perspective in Travis and Madison's house. They certainly could've done a lot better which is why I felt the first season was such a drab.I almost gave up on the show after it but I'm very, very glad I didn't. After the farm, it's been skyrocketing IMO. Hope they keep pace this season. Looks like they're introducing a lot of people in this season and as we can see w/ tWD, that can be very difficult to do. Hope they don't drown out the main characters.

This season has been really slow. The last two episodes should be good. Obviously Morgan will be leaving. Simon will probably die. Negan will be defeated. And someone from the good guys is going to die. Maybe Tara or Carol. Seems like they would have one of the 3 leaders die as well. They have made a big deal about the King, the Widow and Rick. I would guess that it’s the King who dies since most of his people are gone. 

Its going to be a packed couple episodes but a lot should be resolved unless they continue this storyline into the next season but they seem wrap stuff up each year. But with the ratings tumbling, they might go back to the cliffhanger ending. It upset fans but it brought in the numbers. 

Eugene getting away from Rosita and somehow having enough time to bury himself in that pile of ashes...lol. C'mon. At least make it somewhat believable. And the whole fight club thing with Negan and Simon? Lame. 

Hopefully they pull this off and do it well. Negan's introduction was outstanding and his first episode was outstanding. I hope they can make this culmination of this war outstanding as well. Will be interested to see if Rick and Co fall for that trap or not. 

Archived