Walking Dead season 8 (no comic stuff)

Malfatron

There are scenes that seem to be out of place or useless, this in particular

Simon and Gregory:  I am hoping that leads to Gregory revealing something to the Hilltop group and gives them some information, otherwise, it seemed like a useless few minutes of showtime.  

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

ugh, i am really starting to lose interest 

i hope there is a BIG paradigm shift in the finale or i am done.

too many other good shows to watch

I have lost a lot of interest myself but I've invested so much time, I wont' stop watching unless it becomes literally unbearable. There is still enough to keep my attention lol.

1 minute ago, JTagg7754 said:

I have lost a lot of interest myself but I've invested so much time, I wont' stop watching unless it becomes literally unbearable. There is still enough to keep my attention lol.

I agree, sadly.

I think I said the same thing last year too.

6 hours ago, MathMan said:

I agree, sadly.

I think I said the same thing last year too.

Same here. Really wish I could break free. It's sad looking back at what this show once was. I used to look forward to Sunday nights to watch this show. Now as I'm watching, I  look at the clock waiting for it to get over.

Which leads me to another issue. These episodes run for 1 hour 15 minutes lately. And it seems it's solely so they can have more/longer commercial breaks. $$$ 

9 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Solid episode, really hope they don’t do something corny like Rick giving some corny speech to Negan and the Saviors and have them turn on Negan. 

I think the episode before last indicates Rick is past his "giving speeches" phase. Unless Carl's letter changed his mind.

Archived