Walking Dead season 8 (no comic stuff)

Malfatron

2 hours ago, Gmen4ev said:

I just had to remind myself that this show is stupid. And doesn't use logic in any way shape or form.

Still though. It's seemingly written by a 12 year old. Hear the same about the comics. Glad I don't read them any more/don't follow this show as much as I used to.

I am so done with TWD.  I've zombie walked through season 7 and now season 8.  It's getting so dumb and melodramatic, I find it insulting to my intelligence.  Keep trying to stop watching, hopefully will soon.

Being a slave to the comics is ruining the series imo.  It's not translating to the small screen.  Bring back Frank Darabont or give this series a machete chop to the skull.  

Z Nation lol. That show is so bad.

For those giving up on tWD, I get it but don't sleep on FtWD. The show is worth going through the bad first season and first half of the second season to get where they're at now IMO. The last season and a half have been excellent.

The dialog and acting this season is beyond brutal. My God. The dialog between Maggie and Gregory at the Hillside gate was sooo cringe-worthy. 

And they spent way to much time on Aaron and his bf. Nobody has any emotional connection to these guys. Zzzz.

Also tired of the amount of commercial. 

I so badly wanna stop watching. 

On 11/2/2017 at 9:52 AM, JTagg7754 said:

Z Nation lol. That show is so bad.

For those giving up on tWD, I get it but don't sleep on FtWD. The show is worth going through the bad first season and first half of the second season to get where they're at now IMO. The last season and a half have been excellent.

Z Nation is campy fun.  It is almost like watching a zombie show combined with an infomercial.  Let us see what bizarre, unrealistic group of individuals, crazy scientists show up this week.  

But wait!  There's more!  If you purchase this "Kuatoesque"

giphy.gif

monster with the scientist's head growing out of his bum, you'll get a group of wannabe "ICP" fans next week, absolutely......(see terms below)

a207adea564ef3673d1b37a3f989564e.jpg

Z Nation has almost become "Must See" because I want to see just how this train wreck ends.  

UnimportantLastingAchillestang-max-1mb.g

11 hours ago, mse326 said:

God Gregory is insufferable.

That means that Xander Berkley is doing great job playing that character.  Whiny, looking out for only what is best for him, pandering to whomever necessary to keep himself safe.

It is quite a bit like when I've tried to watch "The Office."  Steve Carrell does such a good job being such an annoying dirtbag, that I cannot stand to watch him.  I've known too many people like that in the real world.  

(As a HS teacher, where "The Office" has achieved cult status, my view on the show is not very popular.  Couple that with the fact that I've told them that I wish the series finale of "The Office" would have been a crossover episode with '"Law and Order", where the detectives find Carrell's character slumped over his desk, dead, and the rest of the workforce are the suspects.  (I find his character THAT annoying.)

If you've got some time to kill, I find the Telltale games to be pretty damn good. I should add also that you can just watch them w/o actually buying them. As games, they dont' look like they involve the actual user too much but instead are just a story. You can watch them all w/o commentary on YouTube and I've definitely enjoyed the three seasons they've made thus far.

6 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

If you've got some time to kill, I find the Telltale games to be pretty damn good. I should add also that you can just watch them w/o actually buying them. As games, they dont' look like they involve the actual user too much but instead are just a story. You can watch them all w/o commentary on YouTube and I've definitely enjoyed the three seasons they've made thus far.

I enjoyed the first 2 (especially the first), but couldn't get into the 3rd for some reason.

Archived