Walking Dead season 8 (no comic stuff)

Malfatron

6 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Glenn being beat to death with a baseball bat doesn't ring a bell? icon_lol.gif

Im more talking about people who die in the middle of a scene for no reason.

You knew people were going to die in the premeire. I did like that premiere, although i think it would have been more effective as the season finale.

I do think this season is better than the last season.

However, they keep collecting main characters, so its hard to give them equal time.

Plus as bucs said, they lost the anyone can die factor. 

I can't get over how bad this season has been. Everything is so sloppy. Is someone else directing this season?

The plot is slow and boring. The dialog is HORRIBLE. And the acting is laughable. Carol has mailed it in it seems.

I'm just forcing myself to watch at this point. 

3 hours ago, Slinky said:

I can't get over how bad this season has been. Everything is so sloppy. Is someone else directing this season?

The plot is slow and boring. The dialog is HORRIBLE. And the acting is laughable. Carol has mailed it in it seems.

I'm just forcing myself to watch at this point. 

I hate to say it. But I agree with this. The show has lost it's appeal and I find it really hard to care anymore.

Great, an entire episode dedicated to the worst character!

9_9

The producers have done such a consistently terrible job of bouncing around between plotlines and characters. There's barely any continuity or flow. Three straight episodes without a single scene with Negan. Have we even seen Eugene this season? Him at the Saviours' compound was some of the best parts of last season.

Archived