2021 Titans OTA/TC/Preseason Thread

12 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I’m getting dangerously optimistic about this defense yall. Someone check me before I wreck myself.

Just wait until week one and Murray completes 2 3rd and 15s on the first drive to D Hop. That optimism will get evaporated instantly. Haha. I am always optimistic so I right there with ya brother. I am optimistic we will see something different from last year just based on the fact that there is so much new fresh and speedy personal. Knowing preseason tho, I take the smallest stock in preseason as legitimately no one is out there. Never have got too high or low based on preseason results. 

27 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Just wait until week one and Murray completes 2 3rd and 15s on the first drive to D Hop. That optimism will get evaporated instantly. Haha. I am always optimistic so I right there with ya brother. I am optimistic we will see something different from last year just based on the fact that there is so much new fresh and speedy personal. Knowing preseason tho, I take the smallest stock in preseason as legitimately no one is out there. Never have got too high or low based on preseason results. 

Same, but holding two teams scoreless in two games is really good. Like, I am not foolish enough to think we’re gonna be a top 10 D or anything like that, but boy do we look like we should be middle of the pack.

And that plus a top 5 offense will be a stellar team.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I’m getting dangerously optimistic about this defense yall. Someone check me before I wreck myself.

It's an obvious thing that we are better. Just have a totally different vibe to them. 

Will we hold teams to 6 points in two games? Likely no!  Lol 

But I think we might be able to actually stop a team from scoring at will now. 

Lol.

Molden shows why I loved him so much before the draft.  Just a baller. 

9 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Same, but holding two teams scoreless in two games is really good. Like, I am not foolish enough to think we’re gonna be a top 10 D or anything like that, but boy do we look like we should be middle of the pack.

well, if you need a dose of pessimism we might be bad enough at RT to screw up our offense lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

well, if you need a dose of pessimism we might be bad enough at RT to screw up our offense lol

Until I see Lamm I will hold judgement. 

Lamm is pretty much Kelly 1.0. Same career path. I think Lamm is slightly younger and maybe more athletic. 

10 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

Speed rushes really do **** Radunz up.

But he was on Joe Tryon a lot too, so I am not surprised he got rocked. Tryon was my draft crush.

56 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Yup. Our offense has such a high ceiling. If we can just be a 14-17 ranked d, that could be good enough. Especially with that big boy in the backfield, that's another form of defense.