2021 Titans OTA/TC/Preseason Thread

14 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I’d feel so much more comfortable if we’d just kept Kelly. He’s not great, not even good really, but we’ve proven that you can easily get away with him as your worst linemen and wouldn’t have forced our hand on starting the rookie Day 1.

naw mane.. if you study the film, kelly was a liability.. there are things that radunz does on film that already makes him better than kelly. Kelly wasnt a fit for this blocking scheme. he's not agile or quick at all. radunz is and very good at reach blocks and getting to the second level, which is what our blocking scheme is predicated on. Radunz even shows to be a better pass blocker with his fundamentals right now. and radunz still has to earn it. he's by no way the starter right now.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2021 at 10:31 AM, TitanSlim said:

I don’t know if McMath is a lock but he may have a leg up with his special team play.  Special teams will most likely be what separates the guys at the bottom of the WR depth chart.

with him being a draft pick and reportedly a special teams wizard, i gave him the edge over guys who werent draft picks. would be much easier justifying cutting them, than the rookie you just drafted.

It still hella early, and they havent gone out there with pads, but i love what im hearing about radunz.. starting to think if his conference had football this past year, maybe he would've been a first round pick. the fact that he's literally playing up and down the o line in OTA's suggest that he could be the long term fix at other positions and not soley RT, even if thats were he starts.

34 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Absolutely not. Dudes washed. I’d rather the young guys get a shot. He’s talking about getting opportunities, well he damn sure wouldn’t get it here.

Ya I’m with you on trying to see what we have in the younger guys on the roster 

Also we don’t have much cap room left, so I would like to use it on a TE if one becomes available or a few places on Defense 

The Westbrook Ikhene/ Batson/ Kinsey battle should be atleast worth watching out for in the preseason