Madden 22

16 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

How is JT that low and behind Marlon Mack 😂

I don't mind JT being an 83, he's had one season, and kicked it into high gear the second half. However, how is Mack ahead of him? And how is Mack even on this list? Mack should be an 80. Crazy. 

15 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I don't mind JT being an 83, he's had one season, and kicked it into high gear the second half. However, how is Mack ahead of him? And how is Mack even on this list? Mack should be an 80. Crazy. 

Yeah I feel like after the top 10 they kinda winged it. I feel like JT and Robinson should’ve been tied but it whatever. 

E7kGa6FXoAYUjgI?format=jpg&name=large

Zach Wilson 94? What in the world? Lance clearly had the strongest arm of the draft and Lawrence was clearly #2. Wilson has a solid arm but definitely not Top 10 in the NFL. What in the world are these ratings people smoking? Wilson should probably be a 91 TP. While Lance should be a 94 and Lawrence should be a 92. 

Just now, Blackstar12 said:

Kamara is closer to top 5 wtf lol.

Why is McCaffrey #1? Does it work out that way because of receiving ratings? Because he's certainly not better than Henry or Chubb. 

Also, Kamara should indeed be Top 5, and Elliott more like 7th. Elliott should be rated 90 not 92.