Madden 22

Just now, BayRaider said:

Dude isn't better than Henry or Chubb. You'd be in quite the minority on that one. 

With archtypes it could be he is 97 receiving and like 94 of the others. I'm fine being in the minority, I would take Caff over either. 

On 7/31/2021 at 1:31 PM, BayRaider said:

E7kGa6FXoAYUjgI?format=jpg&name=large

Zach Wilson 94? What in the world? Lance clearly had the strongest arm of the draft and Lawrence was clearly #2. Wilson has a solid arm but definitely not Top 10 in the NFL. What in the world are these ratings people smoking? Wilson should probably be a 91 TP. While Lance should be a 94 and Lawrence should be a 92. 

@Forge

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Zach Wilson 94? What in the world?

IDK about the Lance being up in mid 90s but when I looked at that list, before I even saw your comment all I could think was how the hell is Zach Wilson at 94.

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Ahead of Herbert lol

Is there some bull**** metric they're using? Like a recorded mph on a gun at the combined or pro day or some crap? That's my other question. Because that's always seemed off to me when they used to release all those. It just never seemed to match up with what most people thought, never totally backwards but weird anomalies. 

I feel like there's other names missing in here too but it's still just the Madden game so I won't get worked up or anything. 

I must have Bake's arm strength underrated. I know he's smallish but I always felt Murray could sling it. Then again when I used to talk about Vick's cannon I was rarely agreed with, even though he absolutely had one.

Edited by Norm

13 minutes ago, Norm said:

Is there some bull**** metric they're using? Like a recorded mph on a gun at the combined or pro day or some crap? That's my other question. Because that's always seemed off to me when they used to release all those. It just never seemed to match up with what most people thought, never totally backwards but weird anomalies. 

I feel like there's other names missing in here too but it's still just the Madden game so I won't get worked up or anything. 

I must have Bake's arm strength underrated. I know he's smallish but I always felt Murray could sling it. Then again when I used to talk about Vick's cannon I was rarely agreed with, even though he absolutely had one.

Yeah I also disagree with Baker's... Baker has never had a cannon arm, or even a very strong arm for that matter. Dude should be a 90 TP. Maybe 91. 

I'll be making Baker 91, Wilson 91, Lawrence 92, Lance at 93 or 94, and Fields a 89 if he isn't already. If I get the game that is. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah I also disagree with Baker's... Baker has never had a cannon arm, or even a very strong arm for that matter. Dude should be a 90 TP. Maybe 91. 

I'll be making Baker 91, Wilson 91, Lawrence 92, Lance at 93 or 94, and Fields a 89 if he isn't already. If I get the game that is. 

I like this one, I'm more flipped on Fields and Lance than you but I think I know why. He made me furious with missing deep throws, maybe not like whiffs but just off enough to bother me, which I know isn't strength. I'm from South Dakota and I'm secretly am NDSU fan to some degree and I hope he's a god but I never saw him as this top 3 prospect others did, but I don't think his offense helped him any either. It's not really meant to showcase a stud QB imo.

15 minutes ago, Norm said:

I like this one, I'm more flipped on Fields and Lance than you but I think I know why. He made me furious with missing deep throws, maybe not like whiffs but just off enough to bother me, which I know isn't strength. I'm from South Dakota and I'm secretly am NDSU fan to some degree and I hope he's a god but I never saw him as this top 3 prospect others did, but I don't think his offense helped him any either. It's not really meant to showcase a stud QB imo.

I mean I agree Lance’s deep accuracy should be rated pretty atrociously. Should be Lawrence > Fields > Wilson > Lance in that regard. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I mean I agree Lance’s deep accuracy should be rated pretty atrociously. Should be Lawrence > Fields > Wilson > Lance in that regard. 

We're on the same page.. I'm probably being overly harsh. He also has some effortlessness too that can make it look less impressive somehow.. It just goes.  Kind of like the gate of Vince young where he was flying but it sort of didn't feel like it

I redact my statement of boycotting another year. I fully expect to buy this game even tho I know it will be *****. For a couple reasons. So I have a ps5 football game, so I have the game for friends to play against me, and cause I’ve never in my life had more expendable money than I do these days