Madden 22

On 6/9/2021 at 11:46 PM, Wyld Stallyns said:

The odds of me buying Madden 22 correlate with my ability to purchase a PS5 from my local Target/Walmart/GameStop in store. I’ve attempted to get in on these chases when restocks pop up and have literally been turned away because they aren’t available to ship to my local store. I’m done with that crap. Approx. two months away. 

Finally got through with the Sony Direct sale today, vocalize things and they happen. #FixMaddenFranchise #ForReal #RewardUs

52 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Was looking at cut features from over the years, Small thing but I wish they’d bring back create a team and custom uniforms.

Its so dumb they lock you into the premade choices.

Sadly the NFL has blocked this. I remember reading years ago they don't want custom fan made jerseys 

My hatred for EA cannot be understated.   They have absolutely destroyed sports videogames and represent everything wrong with the gaming industry in general.

But the NFL is just as bad.    Both scumbag organizations who try to bleed their fans of every penny.

• Like 2

HOW ****ING ****TY DO YOU HAVE TO BE AS A COMPANY TO ACT LIKE A SUPERFAN IS A ****ING UPDATE?!?!?!?!

AND COORDINATORS?!?  Like that’s some ****ing revolutionary thing?

Retro Bowl on my ****ing phone is free and it has upgradable coordinators.

HOW IN THE HELL DOES ANYBODY BUY THIS GAME AND SHOW THEIR FACE IN PUBLIC FOR SUPPORTING THIS?

I would rather support PETA.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

HOW ****ING ****TY DO YOU HAVE TO BE AS A COMPANY TO ACT LIKE A SUPERFAN IS A ****ING UPDATE?!?!?!?!

AND COORDINATORS?!?  Like that’s some ****ing revolutionary thing?

Retro Bowl on my ****ing phone is free and it has upgradable coordinators.

HOW IN THE HELL DOES ANYBODY BUY THIS GAME AND SHOW THEIR FACE IN PUBLIC FOR SUPPORTING THIS?

I would rather support PETA.  

Expanded coaching staffs and coaches impacting franchise mode should've been in the game 10+  years ago.   Coaches mattered more on PS2 Madden than any recent version.

Its beyond pathetic.