Madden 22

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

NCAA is going to be the new cash king, at least for the first year, so I'd assume that's why they're putting a ton of their assets towards it. 

The new game will absolutely be a reskin of Madden - however, people are going to buy it in masses. I understand it's probably going to suck but you bet your *** I'll be buying it day one as will many other people. 

I agree with pretty much all of that.

This is why things will never change, though.   

Ahh well...thems the breaks.   

I have a question about franchise again. I think I am starting to get familiar with the coordinators/coaching tree stuff. However can my Offensive or Defensive Coordinator leave for another team, or are they with my team unless I fire them? 

I want to go down the tree with my OC but I don't want to sink staff points in them if they could leave in a season or so.

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I have a question about franchise again. I think I am starting to get familiar with the coordinators/coaching tree stuff. However can my Offensive or Defensive Coordinator leave for another team, or are they with my team unless I fire them? 

I want to go down the tree with my OC but I don't want to sink staff points in them if they could leave in a season or so.

They can't be hired away from you.

(At least it never happened to me. It's still Madden after all, so don't rule it out completely lol).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I've never had one hired away.

6 hours ago, AustrianNiner said:

They can't be hired away from you.

(At least it never happened to me. It's still Madden after all, so don't rule it out completely lol).

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

I've never had one hired away.

Good to know, thanks boys!

What's the benefit of firing/hiring coaches then? If I did fire my OC who doesn't have many things unlocked yet, would there actually be better OC/DC options once the off season begins?

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Good to know, thanks boys!

What's the benefit of firing/hiring coaches then? If I did fire my OC who doesn't have many things unlocked yet, would there actually be better OC/DC options once the off season begins?

I suppose if you fire your OC early on to hire one with more traits you would get those traits faster.  There's no point in changing coordinators once you've leveled them.  The whole thing is kind of pointless. 

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I suppose if you fire your OC early on to hire one with more traits you would get those traits faster.  There's no point in changing coordinators once you've leveled them.  The whole thing is kind of pointless. 

Ah that's kindof what I am picking up. Good to know, I'll just start ranking them up then.

On 12/11/2021 at 2:24 PM, Wyld Stallyns said:

Supposedly the OC and DC can get hired away and you would receive some of what you spent of them back depending on how much you sink into them and there is a head Coach trait that increases that as well 

In NCAA 14, once your team gets good enough, your OC and DC get hired elsewhere every single year so I eventually just stopped assigning any points to my coordinators lol

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

In NCAA 14, once your team gets good enough, your OC and DC get hired elsewhere every single year so I eventually just stopped assigning any points to my coordinators lol

Yeah, I was upgrading all the head Coach and player personal trees first but after awhile some require 30-40 points to upgrade and some of the coordinators trees only require 8 so I have spent on some 

So one of my online franchise files got corrupted. Was a Jets franchise, year 2 week 8 hosting the Bears. I had a scenario for Denzel Mims. 125 receiving/rushing yards to move to Superstar Dev and every TD increases the XP he receives(he just completed a scenario a week earlier 100 yards to move from normal to star). I let Keelan Cole walk in free agency and moved him to start opposite Corey Davis with Elijah Moore staying at slot Wr (for now). And drafted a WR in the 5th to see time behind the others. 

After going through the weekly strategy I start to sim training and the game freezes. Nothing I could do but close the game and start up again.

Once the franchise loads up it immediately goes to the scenario scene where Mims walks into the locker room and is speaking to an invisible Zach Wilson. (I should note this happened on the original scene but didn’t realize it until this point, but I’ve seen a few bugs like this and didn’t really think much of it then) After that the training does show completed and I go to play the game. First thing I notice, the top banner shows Jets as the home team and the away team. I quit game and the game freezes again.

I reload the franchise and it tells me i can resume the previous game or delete it but it won’t let me select resume. I back out and close the game again and go through the same thing but this time I delete the previous game and now start the game. Jets vs Jets again. I super sim the game and when I try to finish the game it freezes again.
At the brink of insanity, I delete the entire franchise.

On 12/12/2021 at 7:17 PM, Ty21 said:

I simmed a Franchise as the Raiders and during the offseason I noticed the Ravens had fired their DC who had 12 abilities purchased (mine had 3). I also gained 44 staff points for hiring him. All his purchased talent trees abilities carried over.

Only problem was switching from a 4-3 under to a Disguise 3-4 with the Raiders roster. 

13 hours ago, D82 said:

So is it just me or do the Madden servers suck? I constantly get kicked out here lately while playing. 

I have no issues when playing any of the other games I have - it's just Madden, so I know it isn't my internet. 

Every time I log into Madden, I get disconnected from the server twice in the first half an hour. So usually I go onto MUT and check for any free cards and let the 2 lost connections happen there and not during my franchise 

1 hour ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Every time I log into Madden, I get disconnected from the server twice in the first half an hour. So usually I go onto MUT and check for any free cards and let the 2 lost connections happen there and not during my franchise 

Yeah it was happening at least once or twice a day but then would stop. Yesterday was just about anytime I tried to play.