OTA Talk

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Update: Henry Ruggs has been entered into the NFL's Anti-Doping program.

12lbs of muscle in an offseason?! That's insane. Good for him.

For the talk of Ruggs getting bigger this off season, his teammate Bryan Edwards looks super jacked.

On 6/4/2021 at 5:19 PM, notthatbluestuff said:

Sirriani has come up with some great systems to help Hurts. 

I have no clue what great system he has coming up with and I have nothing against him in any way. Just found it funny that someone posts that this 2nd year player will have a big year and then Sirriani makes a close statement to that the same day about Hurts. 

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

I have no clue what great system he has coming up with and I have nothing against him in any way. Just found it funny that someone posts that this 2nd year player will have a big year and then Sirriani makes a close statement to that the same day about Hurts. 

Just a little joke about Sirriani's infamous "systems" introductory speech to the media. 

• Like 1

Is there anything more pointless than how you look in OTAs? 

One good thing though is CJ Mosley is out there excited to return to football and is moving real well looking like the field general he was in the past. I had given up on him, but now under Saleh I wouldn't be surprised if he returned to probowl form. He seems genuinely excited to be back and is healthy. Gase always had a trend as a HC, he always had tons of injuries and alienating players, so things are definitely more positive with Saleh as HC who I think is a culture shifting hire. 

Edited by NYJets4716
  • Like 1