OTA Talk

RaidersAreOne

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here a season ticket holder with the license? 

I want to make some money by getting first dibs on concerts. Anyone here have any experience? 

@Matts4313

i think you mentioned your ex was from Chicago and he had 4 seats in the Dallas stadium? He’s made his money back and then some. Ty in advance anyone that can help me.. 

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Anyone here a season ticket holder with the license? 

I want to make some money by getting first dibs on concerts. Anyone here have any experience? 

@Matts4313

i think you mentioned your ex was from Chicago and he had 4 seats in the Dallas stadium? He’s made his money back and then some. Ty in advance anyone that can help me.. 

Your sentence is all sorts of confusing/off.

I do have a business co-worker whos inlaws live in Chicago but they had season tickets to Cowboys stadium. And yes, they profit every year.

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Your sentence is all sorts of confusing/off.

I do have a business co-worker whos inlaws live in Chicago but they had season tickets to Cowboys stadium. And yes, they profit every year.

I want to know how. Please.. I got really good seats. I need to get some $$$ back 

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

I want to know how. Please.. I got really good seats. I need to get some $$$ back 

Ill talk to him, but I am pretty sure they just stub hub all the seats until their expenses are paid for. I think they normally keep a few events to themselves or for gifts/friends/etc. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Ill talk to him, but I am pretty sure they just stub hub all the seats until their expenses are paid for. I think they normally keep a few events to themselves or for gifts/friends/etc. 

that’s what I need know. What portal does he use? Is it a ticket master one? How far ahead from an

event does he buy his ticket? How can you avoid getting scammed. I’m sure the hub low balls him as their a middle man. What can you do if you bought the ticket but can find a buyer. Please and thanks you Matt. I won’t pick on you for the year anymore. 

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

that’s what I need know. What portal does he use? Is it a ticket master one? How far ahead from an

event does he buy his ticket? How can you avoid getting scammed. I’m sure the hub low balls him as their a middle man. What can you do if you bought the ticket but can find a buyer. Please and thanks you Matt. I won’t pick on you for the year anymore. 

Again, its his inlaws, so I dont know how much he will know. Maybe his wife does, but I do think their is a site for season ticket holders to directly sell tickets through the team. It avoids all the scam issues. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I saw people mocking this on Twitter, but for a guy who has had trouble holding onto the football, it seems like a useful exercise 

Yeah, I see this as Winston putting in a lot of work right now - not what I was expecting from him, tbh.

If he's taking this seriously and putting in the work, he could be quite the comeback story. He was/is incredibly talented, has a great arm and can make every single throwing all over the field - if his football IQ grew while watching Drew Brees, he's another Ryan Tannehill in waiting.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, ET80 said:

Yeah, I see this as Winston putting in a lot of work right now - not what I was expecting from him, tbh.

If he's taking this seriously and putting in the work, he could be quite the comeback story. He was/is incredibly talented, has a great arm and can make every single throwing all over the field - if his football IQ grew while watching Drew Brees, he's another Ryan Tannehill in waiting.

I wouldn't be surprised if Winston becomes the guy in NO. Teams are giving up on QBs so quickly these days. Winston wasn't completely inept out there. It made sense to ditch him for Brady, but NO made a smart move grabbing him.

• Like 2