• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Nuggets in 4
    • Nuggets in 5
    • Nuggets in 6
    • Nuggets in 7

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I will go Professor X once you guys eliminate Kyrie and those frauds. We need the small market teams to ish on Adam Silver bald head this post season.

Bro the Bucks bout to be playing 8 on 5 once the Clippers are eliminated. Silver's gonna do what must be done to get that major market with the big names to the Finals.

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Bro the Bucks bout to be playing 8 on 5 once the Clippers are eliminated. Silver's gonna do what must be done to get that major market with the big names to the Finals.

Giannis will average 40 and then dribble Adam Silver's head off the court. He may actually die of a heart attack if the Clippers, Lakers, and Nets are done before the conference finals. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Giannis will average 40 and then dribble Adam Silver's head off the court. He may actually die of a heart attack if the Clippers, Lakers, and Nets are done before the conference finals. 

He's about to send Tony Brothers, Marc Davis and Scott Foster our way. Don't you worry.

• Like 1

Jokic vs Ayton key to the series. Can Ayton slow him down and stay out of foul trouble? If yes, then Suns in 6. If not, it'll come down to wire, I'll say Nuggets in 7. 

Nuggets backcourt being outclassed is nothing new, Suns will have their way on offense when Booker and CP3 are in and cooking. They'll have tough time stopping Nuggets too, especially if Barton is back.

I think it will be Suns in 6, better roster given the Nuggets injuries and home court. Ayton will be able to do enough defensively to keep Jokic and Nuggets offense from steamrolling. I'm thinking CP3 will be in pretty good shape and able to step up for them in clutch minutes.

• Like 1

Interested to see how Denver's rotations work with Barton likely back by, at worst, game 2. Does Malone try and work Barton in with the bench to get more scoring with that unit, or does he move Rivers into that role instead?

I would be shocked if he changes his PG rotation of Campazzo starting and Morris finishing.

I went Suns in 7... almost went 6, but Jokic deserves respect and they will get Barton back soon I’m assuming. Still without Murray this would be a tough one to pull out. I’m sure Phoenix is brimming with confidence right now and think Bridges/Johnson will do a pretty good job on MPJ. Murray’s ability to create his own really would come in handy here. You can get by Portland without him which was great, but Phoenix has a much more balanced team and better defense. Just don’t know if I see Denver winning this, but I’d love to be wrong.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
Said Cam Payne where I meant Cam Johnson

Man, which Murray was playing so two of my favorite players in the league would be facing off against each other. 

Unless CP3 gets close to his usual form, I like Denver in this series. The Lakers are terrible offensively, especially without AD but the Nuggets are the opposite. I don't recall any of the games in the regular season between these two teams but supposedly Ayton held Jokic in check. That's going to be the key this series. Just too hard to double Jokic with MPJ camped out on the opposite end waiting for any double team to launch a three. I think Jokic does his thing despite the success Ayton had in the regular season and the Nuggets win in 6.

Any news on Barton returning this series?