• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Nuggets in 4
    • Nuggets in 5
    • Nuggets in 6
    • Nuggets in 7

37 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Wait when did people say he was done and should retire?? What is this?

Hats off to CP3, incredible he's still playing at such a high level in 2021. I remember the D-Will vs CP3 debates back in the day about who was the best PG in the league and D-Will was washed in like 2012.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Hats off to CP3, incredible he's still playing at such a high level in 2021. I remember the D-Will vs CP3 debates back in the day about who was the best PG in the league and D-Will was washed in like 2012.

Nobody is debating what he's doing at 36 is awesome lol

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Media narratives getting to his brain lol

When you consider whom we've talked about as a phenom over the last 2 decades, Chris Paul never comes up. He's not wrong about this. Was he a gifted player who did well? Absolutely. But he was never talked about in the way that the media pumped up Lebron, Carmelo, Dwight, Durant, Wiggins, Zion, etc.

• Like 1

Good season for the Nuggets but even with Murray there is work to be done. MPJ could shoot the crap out of the ball but he needs to add a little more to his game where he can still contribute if the shot isn't falling. Gordon just completely sh^t the bed this series and was a no show even after talking a big game to the team. Jokic is Jokic but they have to get better defensively and MPJ needs to take another step to truly be a title contending team. 

CP3 saying that is one of the many reasons why I hate that dude. Suns such a likable team lead by such a unlikeable player.  

Of course you were never a phenom your 6 foot tall man. To say what he said was dumb 

Edited by agarcia34

I think his sweep just confirmed a Portland Trailblazers complete rebuild. They're so far out of contention in the West that the team that beat them in 6 just got swept. 

Either Trade Dame and start over or package Covington/McCollum for anything you can; preferrably anyone in the frontcourt. 

52 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

CP3 saying that is one of the many reasons why I hate that dude. Suns such a likable team lead by such a unlikeable player.  

Of course you were never a phenom your 6 foot tall man. To say what he said was dumb 

Lol I don’t understand, a lot of these players play with this imaginary chip on their shoulder. It’s probably what help fuel them.

7 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Nobody is debating what he's doing at 36 is awesome lol

Obviously. I'm just saying I remember when people would debate who was better him or D-Will since we took Williams over him. And Williams was an absolute scrub in like 2011 while CP3 is leading a team to the WCF 10 years later.