• Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Nuggets in 4
    • Nuggets in 5
    • Nuggets in 6
    • Nuggets in 7

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Injuries happen though. They won. 

I'm not sure the Suns would win this series either with Murray and Barton playing, but here we are.

We will run through the Clippers to ensure no banners are hung at Staples, get revenge on Jae Crowder for doing the cha cha at Staples, then beat the Nets to save LeBron's legacy as the only player who can build a super team and win a title. 

Just now, DirtyDez said:

Had Philly kept Mikal we’d be screwed.

I'll never wrap my head around that. Plays right in your backyard... mom works for your team.

Nope.... trade him away for a guy from Texas Tech. A school known for producing tremendous NBA talent.

kdi8Rha.png

Amazing.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

We will run through the Clippers to ensure no banners are hung at Staples, get revenge on Jae Crowder for doing the cha cha at Staples, then beat the Nets to save LeBron's legacy as the only player who can build a super team and win a title. 

Hope so for your sake lol. You getting killed on here if that doesn't happen.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'll never wrap my head around that. Plays right in your backyard... mom works for your team.

Nope.... trade him away for a guy from Texas Tech. A school known for producing tremendous NBA talent.

kdi8Rha.png

Amazing.

I mean other than Embiid they really tanked for nothing. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

When it does they should make me the webmaster of this site and I'm banning half of y'all starting with @Kirill and @Leader

lol.... Leader frustrates me sometimes with not embedding his Twitter links, stating the obvious and responding to every post seriously, but he's the only Laker fan that consistently posts on here. You can't have him. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

When it does they should make me the webmaster of this site and I'm banning half of y'all starting with @Kirill and @Leader

Just take out the Clips and you can call it a good season. The ring mandates you overcome the UTAH curse ... and some forces cant be overcome :)