Julio Jones traded to Titans for at least a 2nd rounder

TheRealMcCoy

5 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Which is not the easiest thing to do now. Red zone is going to be particularly hard for opposing defenses. Have to stack the box for Henry, but then that means you also have to leave Julio and AJ one on one. Scary. 

Agreed, the Titans are about to be tough. They are also are putting together the most physically intimidating offense I can remember lol Not sure if thats by design or coincidence. Knowing Vrabel, its probably by design lol 

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Agreed, the Titans are about to be tough. They are also are putting together the most physically intimidating offense I can remember lol Not sure if thats by design or coincidence. Knowing Vrabel, its probably by design lol 

it’s been by design for the whole jon robinson era. big nasty guys at the skill position spots (and ideally with some speed too) has been the MO

On 6/6/2021 at 3:57 PM, RamblinMan99 said:

They shouldn’t have taken the trade if they weren’t getting at least that kind of offer.  

That’s what I was trying to say.  

They didn’t have enough cap space to sign their rookies. It wasn’t just picks. The Titans also agreed to help out with the salary.

On 6/10/2021 at 1:25 PM, Cutler06 said:

Anyone ever find out what happened to that mysterious 1st that the Falcons reportedly was offered, perhaps it was one of NE's that got renounced by the league ??

It was a future first reportedly, which immediately discounts the value. And honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if it was really more of a pick flip 

• Like 2