Titans to trade for Julio Jones (Revisited-12/20/21)

Titans fan 617

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Meh, it’s fine. The Tannehill stuff is obviously dumb and literally every basic and advanced stat disagrees with it, but we’re kind of used to the RT takes at this point.

I think we’re better than the Browns, but I get why they’re excited too. The Browns>Titans take is certainly worthy of debate in a way that Baker>Tannehill obviously isn’t.

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

Homies got a lot of confidence up there in Cleveland over one good season. Let’s see if they run it back and make the playoffs two years in a row. It wouldn’t be shocking to me to see them take a step back.

tl;dr Browns and Titans fans coming to terms that we'll see one another in the AFC Championship and may the best team win:

tenor.gif

8 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

tl;dr Browns and Titans fans coming to terms that we'll see one another in the AFC Championship and may the best team win:

tenor.gif

All roads lead to KC eventually. I’d be up for a Browns/Titans divisional round game with the winner getting their revenge shot at the Chiefs.

In general, I like the Browns really. Probably has something to do with my dislike for the Steelers and hatred for the Ravens lol.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

tenor.gif

Yea. I ain’t betting on either being in the AFC chip. Titans have to show me we flipped the script on defense before I believe we make any serious moves next year. And yea I don’t have any hate for the Brownies as a team, I just really can’t stand Baker, dudes a straight lame. Can’t say I would be super confident with him as my qb.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

All roads lead to KC eventually. I’d be up for a Browns/Titans divisional round game with the winner getting their revenge shot at the Chiefs.

In general, I like the Browns really. Probably has something to do with my dislike for the Steelers and hatred for the Ravens lol.

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

Yea. I ain’t betting on either being in the AFC chip. Titans have to show me we flipped the script on defense before I believe we make any serious moves next year. And yea I don’t have any hate for the Brownies as a team, I just really can’t stand Baker, dudes a straight lame. Can’t say I would be super confident with him as my qb.

Y'all's homerism needs some work. 

Also, totally unrelated...Baker is the truth.

8 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I don’t have a brain 

Can the people who are really smart tell us how much money we will have available after the restructure and after taking on Julio’s deal

Just curious what we have left to sign Ingram, draft picks and what ever else we will need

Very minimum. Not signing someone like Ingram unless another move is made.

10 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I don’t have a brain 

Can the people who are really smart tell us how much money we will have available after the restructure and after taking on Julio’s deal

Just curious what we have left to sign Ingram, draft picks and what ever else we will need

The exact same that we had before the Tannehill restructure essentially. After the Kevin Johnson retirement I think it was around $5 million.

24 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The exact same that we had before the Tannehill restructure essentially. After the Kevin Johnson retirement I think it was around $5 million.

Spotrac has us at $6 million after everything. Which gives a little flexibility, especially if we use void years with any additions.