Titans to trade for Julio Jones (Revisited-12/20/21)

Titans fan 617

15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I actually like the look of 8 in all the jersey swaps, though I get it would take some getting used to.

8 was Mariota's number, so it will forever be ugly. He should pay homage to the last receiver that made the Atlanta to Nashville transition.

Number 83 baby

635777655580235154-USATSI-8800786.jpg?wi

Edited by dtait93

5 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

8 was Mariota's number, so it will forever be ugly. He should pay homage to the last receiver that made the Atlanta to Nashville transition

Ah, that’s the difference. 8 was Mariota’s number, so it will always be beautiful.

it's really wild how much better this single move makes me feel about reynolds and firkser. reynolds as a #3? absolutely. firkser matched up against against linebackers while safeties are tied up with AJ and julio? sure. i'm not sure if i'm overreacting because of the excitement but it does feel like things with our offense have sort of clicked into place. really hope these guys can stay healthy, though.

Edited by -Hope-
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

it's really wild how much better this single move makes me feel about reynolds and firkser. reynolds as a #3? absolutely. firkser matched up against against linebackers while safeties are tied up with AJ and julio? sure. i'm not sure if i'm overreacting because of the excitement but it does feel like things with our offense have sort of clicked into place. really hope these guys can stay healthy, though.

I’m with you. We didn’t just add a good WR, we added a top 7 guy to the offense. It lightens the load for the whole offense. I think the hidden gem offensively could be Darrynton Evans. Injuries really derailed his rookie year but I like him as a change of pace back/offensive weapon for us.

Also just want to mention that the way Vrabel load manages guys throughout the practice week, Julio should fit in like a glove.