Titans to trade for Julio Jones (Revisited-12/20/21)

Titans fan 617

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

That's why I don't get how teams can't trade draft picks for established players.

Can take Alex Leatherwood at #17 but nae, Julio Jones?  Pass ...lol

this is basically the hypothesis that the rams live by, tbh. trade all your picks for established players....and it seems like it's worked okay but not exceptionally for them.

Just now, -Hope- said:

this is basically the hypothesis that the rams live by, tbh. trade all your picks for established players....and it seems like it's worked okay but not exceptionally for them.

I think it’s a perfectly sound strategy once you have a QB, unfortunately for the Rams, they bet hard that Jared Goff was the guy. So it’ll be interesting to see what happens with Stafford.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

Agreed.

I thought of them. I think if they get the most out of Stafford then, checkmate. 

For argument sake, If I believed more in my pro scouting than rolling the dice on a 14-27 range pick of scouting, then I'd go with pro scouting. 
Just gets expensive of course. 

Interesting approach.