Titans to trade for Julio Jones (Revisited-12/20/21)

Titans fan 617

What’s awesome about this, is that the organization showed they are willing to give the players what they want. It will energize the offense, and the whole team. It’s safe to say AAS is willing to gamble and put money on the line for this team to succeed, which is a great sign for the future of this team.

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Lol…. Wentz’s biggest cheerleader.

He thinks this only pulls us neck and neck with Indy? I mean I get the hate on the defense but the offense that has been the best in the NFL over the last 2 years just added Julio Freaking Jones and its only enough to pull us "neck and neck"? 

15 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Lol…. Wentz’s biggest cheerleader.

I can’t stand Orslovsky, as mcafee would come him. The amount of Tannehill disrespect out there right now is on another level. People showing their low football intellect with the way they are talking bout Tannehill right now.

Keep hating, he going to be doing this a lot next year.

What’s also great about this pickup, as long of the defense shows to be capable in any sort of way, this should be what Tannehill needs to be a super bowl winning quarterback. We are going to find out truly if Tannehill can be what it takes in the biggest moments granted everyone stays healthy. If he can’t elevate with these players around him, we should know by the end of next year, again granted everyone is healthy.