Please Describe Kizer's Bar Video (Or Plz Post the Vid)

Mind Character

I keep hearing about some Kizer video at a bar Saturday early morning....but can't find the video anywhere.

If someone has the video, please post and/or describe the content of the video.

Was he trashed? Belligerently talking to people? Or is this a story because we're a miserable sports town and being out late the day before a game isn't a good look?

17 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

From what I’ve read nothing happened. It just wasn’t a good look or soemthing.

Ok.  Yeah...a coworker said his buddy texted him saying Kizer was doing crazy stuff in a bar or something, but I wasn't sure.

Glad to hear at least it just might've been him at a bar late the morning before game day instead of him getting into a fight or staggering around wasted.

20 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

From what I’ve read nothing happened. It just wasn’t a good look or soemthing.

our media is annoying 

I think they're the source of our misery

They're the ones that force management to run guys out of town and not give any regime time 

Well the video I saw had him standing around talking to someone.

He probs shouldnt have been out late but in all fairness reading the playbook isnt going to make him process any faster. I think it comes with experience 

8 hours ago, brownie man said:

our media is annoying 

I think they're the source of our misery

They're the ones that force management to run guys out of town and not give any regime time 

Should they sugar coat things to make you feel happy inside?

the media has no impact on the game. This team and organization is the source of our misery. 

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Should they sugar coat things to make you feel happy inside?

the media has no impact on the game. This team and organization is the source of our misery. 

The media isn't losing games, but I get his point. Tony Grossi, Rizzo, etc are negative as hell at all times and often (Rizzo in particular) aren't terribly knowledgeable, they just shout opinions.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The media isn't losing games, but I get his point. Tony Grossi, Rizzo, etc are negative as hell at all times and often (Rizzo in particular) aren't terribly knowledgeable, they just shout opinions.

Yep and they influence the heck out of our fans. Read the garbage from our media and then commence hearing the crap come out of our fans like it’s gospel. It’s a shame around here when you want to read/listen to sports. 

9 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yep and they influence the heck out of our fans. Read the garbage from our media and then commence hearing the crap come out of our fans like it’s gospel. It’s a shame around here when you want to read/listen to sports. 

yea its propaganda fo sho
get the base riled up
base gets impatient
head coaches go short term instead of long term and we get qb carousel/make imprudent decisions like brandon weeden in the 1st
moves blow up
go back to get the base riled up

we've tried everything
team presidents that were football guys
top hc/gm candidates with the GM getting hired first
top hc candidates with the HC getting hired first
stats nerds ( i think their biggest error was starting the season with no qb who had ever won a game.  i think had we kept josh mccown we'd be in better shape GASP NEVER THOUGHT ID SAY THAT)

at what point do we look at ourselves and say
hey maybe we're monsters and we too play a part in this?

sure seems like this franchise should move away again.  cause its never gonna get better if we dont give a coach more than 2 years.

Archived