Jump to content

West Semis: (1) Jazz vs (4) Clippers


Who wins the series?  

13 members have voted

  1. 1. Winner?

    • Jazz in 4
      0
    • Jazz in 5
      0
    • Jazz in 6
      1
    • Jazz in 7
      5
    • Clippers in 4
      0
    • Clippers in 5
      0
    • Clippers in 6
      3
    • Clippers in 7
      4


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Did you bet on the Warriors to beat Memphis? Or did you know Brooks is Curry's dad?

I bet on the first game they played not the second one. You can look back in the NBA GDT that I said I didn’t like the Warriors chances coming off the let down of the Lakers game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

I bet on the first game they played not the second one. You can look back in the NBA GDT that I said I didn’t like the Warriors chances coming off the let down of the Lakers game. 

So most of your bets don't hit, throw some more money away for me baby boy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

So most of your bets don't hit, throw some more money away for me baby boy.

Not sure how you got to that conclusion when I said I bet on the first game which they covered and didn’t bet on the second game cause I didn’t like their chances. But hey think what u want. I’ll be here to troll you 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Not sure how you got to that conclusion when I said I bet on the first game which they covered and didn’t bet on the second game cause I didn’t like their chances. But hey think what u want. I’ll be here to troll you 

When we win the series will you go missing again like you did after game 1 last series?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Leader said:

Can UTAH overcome the "nothing good ever happens to UTAH" curse?  :)

The rest of the playoffs is probably the first time we'll have the Lakers fanbase behind us, lol. 2nd round vs the Clippers and the WCF vs the Suns. @TheRealMcCoy

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

When we win the series will you go missing again like you did after game 1 last series?

There you go making things up. I was in that Utah/Memphis GDT every game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...