• Jazz in 5
    • Jazz in 6
    • Jazz in 7
    • Clippers in 4
    • Clippers in 5
    • Clippers in 6
    • Clippers in 7

30 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The rest of the playoffs is probably the first time we'll have the Lakers fanbase behind us, lol. 2nd round vs the Clippers and the WCF vs the Suns. @TheRealMcCoy

2nd round versus the Clipper's....yeah, I'm with you.
WCF versus the Suns? I might have to think about that. I'll get back to you :)

• Like 1

Just now, Leader said:

2nd round versus the Clipper's....yeah, I'm with you.
WCF versus the Suns? I might have to think about that. I'll get back to you :)

Don't you want us to stop them after how they disrespected you? We will avenge you.

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Don't you want us to stop them after how they disrespected you? We will avenge you.

As already stated.....I actually dont care who wins it all this year - other than I'd prefer it not be the Clippers - and its not as if I'm some long time LAC hater. Not at all. Its just recent stuff has soured me on the organization and I prefer they do squat - especially while they're playing in our home court.

Dont want any Clipper banners hanging at Staples Center.

My only "true" ... "dont root for this team" is Boston - and thats not a slight to their fans at all ... just recognition of the long history between the two franchises.

Phoenix.....yeah, they kicked our *** this year - but it was a lousy/weird year. I'd declared "the wheels have come off....." with about a month left. Nothing was going right - nothing showed signs of correcting itself - so, yeah - we got booted. If we were healthy, I'd care more. We weren't and our role players played about as well as they did all year (meaning: not very well). Oh well.

No - I'm kinda kidding you with the semi-support for Utah. Just busting on ya - but in another way - the concept "nothing good ever comes to Utah" actually has some merit when it comes to basketball - and in this ever changing world.......some constants can be comforting :)

Edited by Leader

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Go get that ring, Conley! Don't let these douchenozzles stand in your way.

One thing that does concern me is that Dillon Brooks was scoring at will against us, will be tough to stop Kawhi. The Clippers will have to play their bigs this series though or Rudy will absolutely destroy them on the boards. 

I'll go with the Clippers in 7 again. This will be a back and forth series the entire way but Kawhi will have another big time performance in a game 7 to carry his team over the line.

The Jazz HAVE to jump on the Clippers in game 1 though. They will be tired and having to travel to Utah so it is a must they get a 1-0 lead. If they don't? Could be Cavs/Raptors in 2018 all over again...Maybe not a sweep but something like a 5 game series.