Jump to content

West Semis: (1) Jazz vs (4) Clippers


Who wins the series?  

13 members have voted

  1. 1. Winner?

    • Jazz in 4
      0
    • Jazz in 5
      0
    • Jazz in 6
      1
    • Jazz in 7
      5
    • Clippers in 4
      0
    • Clippers in 5
      0
    • Clippers in 6
      3
    • Clippers in 7
      4


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Harry B! 

Lmao. I remember Cuban trying to sign high level free agents every off-season for years and missing on all of the big fish. Having Luka obviously makes a huge difference though but I think they're in a weird spot because most of the top level guys who will be hitting FA are older guys and the younger stars in the league are locked up for a while with their current teams. If I'm Dallas I'd put the full court press on Kyle Lowry, Norman Powell, and Rashuan Holmes this off-season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

No Conley tonight blows though. 

It does, but they had Ingles running PG, which was a terrible idea.   They got away from that in the 2H, and had much better results.   Ingles put Gobert in terrible spots on O, which led to the O fouls and missed shots.  I expect Utah to be much better this time around.

I mean, if they had Conley, Utah would rightfully be 5-6 pt faves to begin with - and I'd probably take them.   I just like Utah's depth more than LAC's - unless a guy like Kennard goes nuts, I just see Utah's potential to play better than they did game 1 as higher than LAC's.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

It does, but they had Ingles running PG, which was a terrible idea.   They got away from that in the 2H, and had much better results.   Ingles put Gobert in terrible spots on O, which led to the O fouls and missed shots.  I expect Utah to be much better this time around.

When Ingles played PG in the regular season he actually played pretty well. He's an excellent passer and he does well in the pick-n-roll with Rudy, he just took way too many tough 3 point shots. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

When Ingles played PG in the regular season he actually played pretty well. He's an excellent passer and he does well in the pick-n-roll with Rudy, he just took way too many tough 3 point shots. 

Against LAC game 1 though Ingles needed to advance further and get Gobert the ball closer to the rim on the roll.  Gilbert was getting it a step too far from the rim.  Maybe he’ll adjust but it was a big reason for their 1H struggles. 

Edited by Broncofan
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Against LAC game 1 though Ingles needed to advance further and get Gobert the ball closer to the rim on the roll.  Gilbert was getting it a step too far from the rim.  Maybe he’ll adjust but it was a big reason for their 1H struggles. 

Yeah I'm sure we'll make adjustments. Ingles wasn't anticipating having to play PG until a few hours before the game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Officially took some Clippers to win the series. Didn't like the odds before game one. Will gladly take +165 now and will dive in again if the Clippers lose tonight 

 

Would really like if Mann could get some minutes and if Reggie Jackson can stay on the floor(never thought I would say that)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, agarcia34 said:

Officially took some Clippers to win the series. Didn't like the odds before game one. Will gladly take +165 now and will dive in again if the Clippers lose tonight 

Would really like if Mann could get some minutes and if Reggie Jackson can stay on the floor(never thought I would say that)

We win tonight, split in LA, and then end it in Utah game 5. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...