• Jazz in 5
    • Jazz in 6
    • Jazz in 7
    • Clippers in 4
    • Clippers in 5
    • Clippers in 6
    • Clippers in 7

57 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'll go with the Clippers in 7 again. This will be a back and forth series the entire way but Kawhi will have another big time performance in a game 7 to carry his team over the line.

The Jazz HAVE to jump on the Clippers in game 1 though. They will be tired and having to travel to Utah so it is a must they get a 1-0 lead. If they don't? Could be Cavs/Raptors in 2018 all over again...Maybe not a sweep but something like a 5 game series. 

Absolutely not. The Clippers big men were so bad defending the pick-n-roll against Dallas that their big men legitimately were unplayable. The difference between us though is that we have multiple players that can handle the ball in pick-n-roll so they won't be able to key on one player and Rudy is the best screener in the league. Then if you help off of guys to try and stop that we have guys at every other spot who can knock down 3's, I mean we were literally the best 3 point shooting team in the. history of the league this season. Plus if Lue tries to go small against us like he did against the Mavericks, Rudy will absolutely dominate them on the glass unlike Boban.

Just now, indifference said:

Yuck, I hate them. 

Side bar i hope im wrong, go Jazz.

Clippers were hanging on for dear life and getting throttled by a team who played Boban extended minutes. Royce is going to put Kawhi in the torture chamber. 

The homer in me says Jazz in 6 or 7, but Ingles is going to need to actually show up this series.  Clarkson was an inefficient chucker round 1 until that last game.  Still no word on if/when Conley is going to play. 

Clippers are better than they looked against Dallas, but they're going to have a harder time stealing road wins in Utah.  Vivint will be at capacity and that is a tough place to play as a road team.  

Can see this going to 7 games easily.  

1 minute ago, Ataal said:

The homer in me says Jazz in 6 or 7, but Ingles is going to need to actually show up this series.  Clarkson was an inefficient chucker round 1 until that last game.  Still no word on if/when Conley is going to play. 

Clippers are better than they looked against Dallas, but they're going to have a harder time stealing road wins in Utah.  Vivint will be at capacity and that is a tough place to play as a road team.  

Can see this going to 7 games easily.  

Wanna see how the Clippers lack of size effects them with Rudy. They legit had to stop playing their bigs because they were getting fried in the pick-n-roll, Dallas' big lops just couldn't make them pay for it. And we actually have multiple players who can score and if they help off in P-N-R we have shooters at every spot. Plus Kawhi and PG won't be able to rest and hide on defense. Jazz in 5. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Wanna see how the Clippers lack of size effects them with Rudy. They legit had to stop playing their bigs because they were getting fried in the pick-n-roll, Dallas' big lops just couldn't make them pay for it. And we actually have multiple players who can score and if they help off in P-N-R we have shooters at every spot. Plus Kawhi and PG won't be able to rest and hide on defense. Jazz in 5. 

I hope you're right.  Rudy is going to be crucial in this match-up. If the threes aren't falling, though, it's going to be tough.  Mitchel and Clarkson will need to get out of the funk and just go hard at the basket.  Hate when they get so focused on the three and give up large leads.  Who knows which Bogey we'll see.  Either love him or hate him.  lol

Just now, Ataal said:

I hope you're right.  Rudy is going to be crucial in this match-up. If the threes aren't falling, though, it's going to be tough.  Mitchel and Clarkson will need to get out of the funk and just go hard at the basket.  Hate when they get so focused on the three and give up large leads.  Who knows which Bogey we'll see.  Either love him or hate him.  lol

We are the best 3 point shooting team in NBA history. And averaged 127 points when Mitchell came back. Clippers didn’t even score 127+ once against Dallas who was a below average defensive team. And IIRC, Memphis was statistically a better defensive team then the Clippers this year. 

30 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

huh?

We set the NBA record for most 3 pointers made per game by a team this season... We also did it at a 39% clip, if Mitchell and Conley both didn't miss significant time we would've been the first team ever to average 40+ 3PA per game and shoot 40%+ as a team in the same season. In the playoffs thus far we're at the 40/40 mark.