• Jazz in 5
    • Jazz in 6
    • Jazz in 7
    • Clippers in 4
    • Clippers in 5
    • Clippers in 6
    • Clippers in 7

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

poking fun at currents events for john and no so current events for karl....

Mike Conley has missed more games these playoffs than Stockton in his 30 year career. Stockton heard the last shot and was out. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Neither has officially been confirmed to be playing but it sounds like they both will...

The crowd's going wild.....the pressure gets to the Clips who short arm multiple jumpers - the crowd's going crazy - the Clips look to score by taking it to the paint - Rudy comes up with HUGE blocks - the crowd's going BESERK! - Pandemic P returns picking up 3 fouls by end of the first.......

Utah cant hit the broadside of a barn....and the first Qtr ends with Utah up 10-2

But the crowd's going wild! :)

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

The crowd's going wild.....the pressure gets to the Clips who short arm multiple jumpers - the crowd's going crazy - the Clips look to score by taking it to the paint - Rudy comes up with HUGE blocks - the crowd's going BESERK! - Pandemic P returns picking up 3 fouls by end of the first.......

Utah cant hit the broadside of a barn....and the first Qtr ends with Utah up 10-2

But the crowd's going wild! :)

lmao. Staples is at full capacity tonight, do or die time for the boys. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

lmao. Staples is at full capacity tonight, do or die time for the boys. 

Actually.....my scenario was for the 7th game back in Utah.
All bets are off for tonight...but fingers are crossed that Utah can still take out the Clips.

Just now, Leader said:

Actually.....my scenario was for the 7th game back in Utah.
All bets are off for tonight...but fingers are crossed that Utah can still take out the Clips.

We have to come with some defensive intensity tonight. Rudy better dominate the glass and if Conley goes I think he'll feast in p-n-r. 

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Rudy better dominate the glass and if Conley goes I think he'll feast in p-n-r. 

Hope so....but I dont expect much from injured players that have sat for extended periods.
Not sure what would differentiate Conley from what Harden's going thru now. Severity of injury? Perhaps.

Just now, Leader said:

Hope so....but I dont expect much from injured players that have sat for extended periods.
Not sure what would differentiate Conley from what Harden's going thru now. Severity of injury? Perhaps.

Conley has had 16 days to recover while Harden played like 5 days after he suffered his.