Jump to content

Alabama and HC Nick Saban agree to an extension through the 2028 season


Recommended Posts

Irrelevant. This is nothing more than to ward off recruiting efforts by other coaches to say who knows how long Saban will be around. But ultimately there is nothing stopping Saban from retiring when he wants so this doesn't do much but to allow him to say "but look at my contract doe"

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Would you feel the same way if he was North of the Mason/Dixon line?

Heck no. College football is better in the south! I'm just a bitter fan of a college team (FSU) that can't compete with Alabama.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 6/10/2021 at 9:03 AM, TENINCH said:

Heck no. College football is better in the south! I'm just a bitter fan of a college team (FSU) that can't compete with Alabama.

Agree. Im an Alabama fan but florida state rocks. Solid team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, KlenlyKenny said:

Agree. Im an Alabama fan but florida state rocks. Solid team. 

Should have seen them when they finished with 14 Straight Top-5 Finishes (1987-2000) 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Should have seen them when they finished with 14 Straight Top-5 Finishes (1987-2000) 

I remember that pick 6 by Terrell Buckley against Michigan.  Seminoles had some incredible squads back then.  Hopefully you guys can find your way back to the top 5. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2021 at 12:56 PM, mse326 said:

Irrelevant. This is nothing more than to ward off recruiting efforts by other coaches to say who knows how long Saban will be around. But ultimately there is nothing stopping Saban from retiring when he wants so this doesn't do much but to allow him to say "but look at my contract doe"

Was just about to post this.  Saban will do what he wants, when he wants.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...