49ers safety Tarvarius Moore tore his Achilles

49erurtaza

25 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Well then lol. 

I'm pretty sure we canned our entire Strength and Conditioning staff a couple years back due to ongoing injuries. Hopefully we can figure out what keeps causing this. Luckily it hasn't been anyone we are relying on super heavily this year, although it does suck to lose Moore. 

• Like 1

We need to enclose Ward in a glass case until the season starts. He's the only safety left on the roster with any kind of range and deep third ability. Tartt has the speed and athleticism but he's a walking mash unit himself. 

What kind of bad karma have we done to deserve the injury luck we've endured for the last 5 years or so??

Edited by 757-NINER

Honestly, Harbaugh's style wore players down but those physical hard practices actually kept the team healthy. It got them ready for the grind and the actual games. Shanahan and Kelly in particular are the opposite in that regard. Granted, these injuries we are seeing are happening even before TC starts so not sure what the main cause is. 

Something needs to change man, another season that looks to be rough on injuries. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Honestly, Harbaugh's style wore players down but those physical hard practices actually kept the team healthy. It got them ready for the grind and the actual games. Shanahan and Kelly in particular are the opposite in that regard. Granted, these injuries we are seeing are happening even before TC starts so not sure what the main cause is. 

Something needs to change man, another season that looks to be rough on injuries. 

Achilles in general isn't a one day thing most of the time. To tear your achilles there has to be damage already there for it to tear. The worst thing is we changed almost everything two years ago and there literally doesn't seem to be any change in these types of injuries. Last year a lot of the big ones where bad luck as well. Like all the injuries we got against the Jets where with contact involved where you really can't do much about in most cases i think.

6 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Well, there is always Earl Thomas. 😐

Honestly, I kind of forgot he was still kicking around. I don't really want any part of him at this point. Based on what I read about his time in Baltimore he sounds like he's all about himself, doesn't play within the defense, and doesn't get along with his teammates. 

4 hours ago, GW21 said:

Honestly, I kind of forgot he was still kicking around. I don't really want any part of him at this point. Based on what I read about his time in Baltimore he sounds like he's all about himself, doesn't play within the defense, and doesn't get along with his teammates. 

Yeah, I am waaaay out on Earl. Could not be a worse fit for this team