49ers safety Tarvarius Moore tore his Achilles

49erurtaza

43 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

The Packers had some of the worst injury 'luck' in the league for several years under McCarthy. The last two years under LaFleur sees them relatively healthy through the season. Was that luck ? You tell me. Working out the why of these things is anything but straightforward.

But I mean this team has been pretty much in the bottom 5 in injuries for damn near 7-8 years. At some point you can't just say it is bad luck. Something is going on to cause these injuries. I really wonder if it has to do with the practice field. The team also uses natural grass while some other stadiums do not so I wonder if that leads to some injuries. Don't get me wrong, some injuries that happen are absolutely bad luck but this team has been snake bitten for far too long. They have even made complete overhauls to the training staff and nothing is changing. 

2 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

The Packers had some of the worst injury 'luck' in the league for several years under McCarthy. The last two years under LaFleur sees them relatively healthy through the season. Was that luck ? You tell me. Working out the why of these things is anything but straightforward.

Posted this earlier, its more relevant now. But I mean, if you count "worst injury luck in the league" as being better than our best year since 2014, I guess so. 

Really only the WFT has been at the same orbit regarding injuries as us.