Aaron Rodgers officially begins holdout by skipping Packers mandatory mini-camp

TheKillerNacho

40 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yeah, they could have signed Will Fuller...if they could have borrowed cap space from Goodell...

GB could literally NOT have signed Will Fuller for even 50% of the contract he received from Miami. Mostly because Aaron Rodgers refused to restructure like many of his teammates did to try to allow the team to be "all-in" in 2021.

This has been explained numerous times already.

Its humorous how often you speak in these absolutes like you have more information than the rest of us but yet  so consistently wrong in your deluded opinions. I mean, I just can't even take you the least bit seriously anymore.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pool said:

Its humorous how often you speak in these absolutes like you have more information than the rest of us but yet  so consistently wrong in your deluded opinions. I mean, I just can't even take you the least bit seriously anymore.

you mean like...spotrac? overthecap? what info do you not have?

47 minutes ago, squire12 said:

but why?  Fuller would not have been beneficial as he was suspended.  Then GB has no future pick to add the supposedly needed weapon for Rodgers.  

Nobody knew Fuller would be suspended until after the trade deadline - well after, Fuller was suspended following his Thanksgiving game. 

You lose the pick (on a player that is likely better than Amari Rogers) but you have first opportunity to work out a small "bet on myself" extension to keep Fuller for 2021, and then you're trotting out a legit #2 with Adams.

The trade talks WERE happening, so there was interest. The Packers not budging on a 4th identifies how important they saw supplementing that receiver core - which is sub-standard outside of Adams.

48 minutes ago, squire12 said:

But I guess a top 3 scoring offense needs more weapons when it is a consistent theme that the defense is the issue

That too 3 offense is because of a QB playing as well as he is. After a while, you can't base it on rankings, you have to look at it in a vacuum - can it be better, regardless of ranking? Are you content with how the offense performed?

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I liken it to them being like a group of northerners (of which I am also a member) at a diner in the south and laughing at someone for calling a non-Coca Cola soda a "Coke". They are at their private little table having a laugh while every onlooker realizes they're silly and immature for not understanding that there is widespread acceptance of a term/usage even if they don't personally participate in it or haven't been exposed to it.

See, this is a fundamental flaw in you damn yankees. Everyone knows the conversation goes like this:

Waiter: and to drink?

Customer: Ill have a coke.

Waiter: Which kind?

Customer: diet Dr. Pepper. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

you mean like...spotrac? overthecap? what info do you not have?

PLayers being cut, traded, restructuring contracts? Ever heard of these things?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Are you content with how the offense performed?

Clearly not as he has already blamed the league MVP for not converting on 3 attempts instead of also looking at the WR talent and play selection as possible issues as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Clearly not as he has already blamed the league MVP for not converting on 3 attempts instead of also looking at the WR talent and play selection as possible issues as well. 

Not talking about him, he's on ignore. I'm interested in what @squire12 thinks.

22 minutes ago, Pool said:

PLayers being cut, traded, restructuring contracts? Ever heard of these things?

wait, you don't think this is all public info? I'm not using anything that's not readily available to point out how GB has no cap space to afford Will Fuller after restructuring literally every contract they possibly could have this offseason (except Rodgers).

@ET80 previously conceded this point the last time he mentioned Will Fuller. He literally said "You know the cap situation better than I do, so I'll concede this. " in regards to my previous explanation that GB couldn't afford Will Fuller. Now he brings him up again, despite conceding it earlier.

He's a chump looking for cheap likes and being intentionally dishonest (again).