Aaron Rodgers officially begins holdout by skipping Packers mandatory mini-camp

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Okay. Gotcha. And I agree, there hasn't really been any big move this summer by anyone involved. As another poster pointed out, things could get interesting in the end of July but not really any reason to expect anything until then, if at all.

Whoever that other poster was that pointed that out sounds brilliant. We should listen to them more.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Whoever that other poster was that pointed that out sounds brilliant. We should listen to them more.

I know that guy, he posts in the GB forum all the time and he's a giant doofus.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

I'm sure you've been asked that a LOT, don'tcha Norm....you seems to like Packer fans, seems so NATURAL to you, right ??

I mean I hate most of them too lol

Idk you but every time I've seen your user name it's you gonna off on some GB fan so I had to do it. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Norm said:

I mean I hate most of them too lol

Idk you but every time I've seen your user name it's you gonna off on some GB fan so I had to do it. 

Well, how many Packers fans do you know that aren't arrogant and on the verge of deserving a little , it's annoying. 

3 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

Well, how many Packers fans do you know that aren't arrogant and on the verge of deserving a little , it's annoying. 

You will take third in your division with all that young talent until they get sick of missing the playoffs and leave  and you will like it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

I mean, I make fun of them as much as anyone, but I read their **** every single day. I've never interacted with you or anything, maybe you're the coolest lol, but every time I've seen you lately it's some rant about GB fans like we're all one monolithic ******, I don't really care, I'm not offended, I just think it's funny how much you hate them and kinda curious at the origins of all of it