Isiah McKenzie
Matt Breida 

Fallers:
Dane Jackson
Bobby Hart
Jacob Hollister 
Daryl Johnson
Harrison Phillips 

Rousseau and Epenesa makes me happy. I just hope we keep Addison and Hughes and run a deep rotation 

11 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Rousseau and Epenesa makes me happy. I just hope we keep Addison and Hughes and run a deep rotation 

I think we will. All signs and comments are pointing that way. Basham and Obada as well. 

I think the question comes do we keep 3 DT or 4 knowing that some of the DE can flip inside no problem. 

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I think we will. All signs and comments are pointing that way. Basham and Obada as well. 

I think the question comes do we keep 3 DT or 4 knowing that some of the DE can flip inside no problem. 

I have a feeling we are going to roll with 3 DT, with Harrison being the odd man out, Ed, Butler, and Star. Butler will slide in to back up Star or rotate in with him and we will have some sufferings again at the position but based on what is being discussed with Harrison struggling while guys like Basham and Obada have been stepping up I just dont see how you can keep Obada, basham, addison, hughes, rousseau, epenesa and still have 4 DT. Daryl Johnson may have be on the roster bubble but his ability to play on ST may keep him around in which Harrison Phillips ends up being the odd man out as rolling with 10+ dlineman is excessive as we rolled with 9 last year. 

It will be interesting to see how many we carry in the trenches on both sides as we have a ton of guys along those lines. 

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

So apparently Kumerow has been lighting it up. 

We really gonna keep 6 receivers?

6 is what they usually keep the question is will they keep 7? with Hodgins being the last man in or will stevenson do enough on ST to think they can keep him on the 55 man roster.

Knox with a couple of key drops in the past 2 days, with 1 being a nice pass for a would be td by trubisky. I didnt see the full on play but from what people are saying it was on knox. You have to wonder if this is the right move on whether to roll with him or start looking at options again. 

38 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Knox with a couple of key drops in the past 2 days, with 1 being a nice pass for a would be td by trubisky. I didnt see the full on play but from what people are saying it was on knox. You have to wonder if this is the right move on whether to roll with him or start looking at options again. 

Everyone has drops. Every qb throws a pick, RBs fumble. Etc.

His issues have always been consistency but according to Sal he had a fantastic week leading up To today and a few national guys have him a breakout candidate. 

There are no other real options out there. If there were, they’d be rostered.

54 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Everyone has drops. Every qb throws a pick, RBs fumble. Etc.

His issues have always been consistency but according to Sal he had a fantastic week leading up To today and a few national guys have him a breakout candidate. 

There are no other real options out there. If there were, they’d be rostered.

He had issues yesterday and today. He has only had 1 good week as he struggled at OTAs too. I am just saying if the inconsistency which has been proven to be his achilles heel is something the bills need to think about and be proactive then reactive about it. When people have the breakout label or the potential label to me that means nothing as that doesnt necessarily translate over to the field. Knox was a breakout candidate for 2020 season and it didnt work out. Going in to the season with a plan of him being consistent is worrisome. The bills are firing on all cylinders and if there is a potential trade for someone they should invest in making the move now rather then come October/November when the trade deadline is coming to an end. The team needs to be flawless to compete with KC in this tight window they have to get to the superbowl and I think Knox is one of our biggest weak links on offense that can be an issue at some point. May be a drop in practice now but what happens when its in the game and its 3rd and long to get the 1st or get the td, yes things happen but wouldnt you want to know that the player on the field is going to make the play and not gasp everytime the ball is thrown his way?

I think options will come available if they havent already. Njoku, Ertz, Howard, possibly Ingram are trade pieces other teams may look to move before the start of the season and I am sure there are others that will pop up.

Adding to what I wrote my main concern is the redzone percentage, we were ranked 13th in scoring last year with a 68% efficiency. I think a big body TE who is consistent in catching the ball would help get us over the hump. While Beasley and Sanders are threats they chances of them going up for the ball in a short field situation aren't as high as someone who is 6'5. I dont care about the TE catching the balls between the 20s I care about them having the ability to come down with the ball when they need it the most.

Edited by soflbillsfan

@soflbillsfan The Bills didn’t practice yesterday. Only drop that has apparently made headlines for whatever reason was today.

Who said Knox was bad at OTA? Within seconds I found articles from Marcel Louis-Jacques and Joe Marino talking about his improved hands.

People just like to pile on and only ever see the negative. Everyone was pretty quiet when he had a diving TD catch in practice last week. 

Beane and the staff know what they’re doing. If they feel an upgrade is needed and can be had, he’ll do it.