2021 OTA and TC Thread

Trentwannabe

10 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

this is why these guys need just suck it up and get the vaccination. I am not sure why they are so anti vax when the FDA just even approved it. If you are worried about the vaccine causing harm they are the ones that require your food and drugs to be of standard, so you should feel more comfortable about getting it now. if not then you should also question the same level of standards with food and drugs which I highly doubt these guys do so just do the dang thing and get it done so we can have a goal of superbowl bound with out any bumps in the road. 

Based on the 5 day rule that puts them missing the last preseason game, if Allen was looking to play a few series they would miss out on the work from it. 

Edited by soflbillsfan

14 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

I find it odd that Star isn't vaccinated when he opted out last season. Quite the head scratcher.

There can be many reasons why he opted out and I do not get the reasoning as why he isnt getting it along with the rest of them, especially when the FDA has approved it which regulates our food and other drugs in this country, but that is their decision. It sucks for fans especially when they are paying money to come see them play and they are unable to because of the vaccine issue. Injuries happen and players some times do not play but can you imagine if you paid money to go watch them play in NOLA or Tampa etc and you spend all that money to fly there, stay there, along with getting a ticket to the game, and 5 or 6 starters are out due to them being in close contact to someone who tested positive. It not only sucks that your team can be derailed from a superbowl run but it also is frustrating when you spend your hard earned money to see your team play in Buffalo or outside of Buffalo and they are producing an inferior product because of a scenario like this. Yes it is selfish to think this way as a fan but its also selfish of them knowing they are in the entertainment business and their value is being on the field during game day. This whole situation stinks especially when you know that we are one of the lowest teams in the league with vaccination rate. Keep in mind that WFT is at 90% and they are tied for 23 in vaccination rates right now. Beane said yesterday we were at 80% which likely puts us at bottom 5