Nikola Jokic Wins 2021 NBA MVP Award

NYRaider

43 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Someone gave D.Rose a first place vote.... That person has to be exposed we must know their name 

41 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I thought I was trippin when I saw it. Like wtf?????

18 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Whoever gave Derrick Rose a vote should be stripped of all credentials going forward.

Not even a 5th place vote. Someone voted Derrick Rose as the most valuable player in the league.

18 minutes ago, amac said:

Somebody voted for Derrick Rose. 

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

Maybe but he did so it doesn't really matter.

That's true. Have a hard time seeing him repeat next year, especially if Murray is healthy, considering he's the first center to win it in 21 years. 

27 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

That's true. Have a hard time seeing him repeat next year, especially if Murray is healthy, considering he's the first center to win it in 21 years. 

If Murray is healthy they should win 60 games. Another year of MPJ development, a returning Murray, Jokic and Aaron Gordon. Post Gordon trade they looked like the best team in the NBA until the Murray injury.

18 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Whoever gave Derrick Rose a vote should be stripped of all credentials going forward.

Not even a 5th place vote. Someone voted Derrick Rose as the most valuable player in the league.

had to be a new yorker or someone from chicago. 

10 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

If Murray is healthy they should win 60 games. Another year of MPJ development, a returning Murray, Jokic and Aaron Gordon. Post Gordon trade they looked like the best team in the NBA until the Murray injury.

Those are all valid points but I think getting Murray back and another year of MPJ's development will take away from his personal stats. If the Warriors make some splash moves I could see Curry winning it or possibly Embiid but if Denver has a better record and his stats remain about the same, he should have a decent shot at it.

• Like 1