Around the Division

onejayhawk

That was a joke, but sort of making a point;

Denver aren’t a good team. Have only beaten winless teams up to their first loss against a decent team. 

Raiders better than I expected but again, beat up on a decimated Baltimore on game day 1, then a terrible steelers team with a grandad QB then Bisett. Herbert first good QB they faced as a passer and he’s lit a rocket under they a55. 

chargers are our biggest rival in division, as I predicted in pre season. Herbert will light us up 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 3:12 AM, BigTrav said:

That was a joke, but sort of making a point;

Denver aren’t a good team. Have only beaten winless teams up to their first loss against a decent team. 

Raiders better than I expected but again, beat up on a decimated Baltimore on game day 1, then a terrible steelers team with a grandad QB then Bisett. Herbert first good QB they faced as a passer and he’s lit a rocket under they a55. 

chargers are our biggest rival in division, as I predicted in pre season. Herbert will light us up 

4 turnovers and still should have won the game. Chargers don't worry me as much as they did pre-season.

10 hours ago, BigTrav said:

How you feeling now, Cut?

Looks like I was being generous predicting your team 7 wins....

Yeah, don't see ya when we're winning but sure as HELL there to support your efforts when there's a demise, right Trav......typical.

That said, if Fangio, Shurmer and Teddy-CD are still fronting up for the Broncos, then I may be betting right there with ya...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 1:12 AM, BigTrav said:

Well, another of your observations up in smoke !!  And are YOU still confident the Broncos will only win 7 games ??  

11 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

Well, another of your observations up in smoke !!  And are YOU still confident the Broncos will only win 7 games ??  

You'll notice that the Chiefs are within half a game of the division lead. Just sayin'.

Talk to you after the Oakland Las Vegas game.

J

12 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

You'll notice that the Chiefs are within half a game of the division lead. Just sayin'.

Talk to you after the Oakland Las Vegas game.

J

Same can be said of the Broncos, love to hear more of BigTrav's thoughts on the situation....his prognostications are priceless

C

Edited by Cutler06

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2021 at 6:34 PM, onejayhawk said:

Las Vegas beat Dallas in the turkey bowl. If LAC wins, they will tie for the division and own the tie breaker, but we play them again.

Funny how Cutler hasn't been around. what's with that?

J

Well, LAC didn't win now did they ?? (You're Welcome BTW) Up and down season for the Broncos, but gotta take them one at a time. Love how you call ME out One, but not BigTrav, who instigated this discussion.  And we were on our Bye Week (and recovering from the PHI loss, that hurt) 

C

Edited by Cutler06

4 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Well, LAC didn't win now did they ?? (You're Welcome BTW) Up and down season for the Broncos, but gotta take them one at a time. Love how you call ME out One, but not BigTrav, who instigated this discussion. 

C

Trav is more of a fixture in the forum, but now that you mention it it has been a while since he commented in this thread. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...