Around the Division

onejayhawk

1 hour ago, onejayhawk said:

He’s probably never been on a more talented top to bottom team, and has as many Superbowl wins as anyone else in the division?  As a Wisconsinite I’m a Wilson fan, he’s certainly capable of great things.  And for a change he might not spend half his season looking up from the flat of his back.

43 minutes ago, EMAW_KSU said:

He’s probably never been on a more talented top to bottom team, and has as many Superbowl wins as anyone else in the division?  As a Wisconsinite I’m a Wilson fan, he’s certainly capable of great things.  And for a change he might not spend half his season looking up from the flat of his back.

Sure he has, in the two SB years. Not one recently I grant you. 

J

THe team of the hour is the Los Angeles Chargers. Are they ready to make a serious challenge?
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/afc-west-burning-questions-for-2022-will-chiefs-miss-tyreek-hill-can-chargers-make-jump/

This article poses a question that we have raised, can all four teams make .500?
https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/could_all_four_afc_west_teams_finish_with_a_winning_record/s1_17008_37539228

Edited by onejayhawk

Brown is the big one obviously.  Maybe something with Jones moving money around and extending.  I’m sure Right now main focus is on Brown, but it always seems like another signing sneaks in.  

The one I’d love is to see us  lock in is Sneed.  Guy just does everything we ask, getting him extended now could save us a lot of money if he goes out and has a monster year this year.