MVP leaders at this point.

resilient part 2

12 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Give it to AB.

The only argument against AB is that Bell is leading the league in rushing... kinda of like Dak and Zek last year. They kind of cancel each other out. I know AB has been carrying the team, but Bell is the best at his position as well. 

21 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

The only argument against AB is that Bell is leading the league in rushing... kinda of like Dak and Zek last year. They kind of cancel each other out. I know AB has been carrying the team, but Bell is the best at his position as well. 

Top 10 QB, best RB in the NFL, best WR in the NFL. You can't give a guy an MVP with that kind of cast around him.

10 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Top 10 QB, best RB in the NFL, best WR in the NFL. You can't give a guy an MVP with that kind of cast around him.

You can when the "Top 10 QB" hasn't played like it most of the season and the Best RB in the NFL is only averaging 3.9 YPC.

Yeah, Tom could have put a stanglehold on the MVP with a good performance and a win last night.  He's still probably the leader, but he'll need to play well in a win against Pittsburgh next week to separate himself.  If he doesn't...then I don't know who will win.

7 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

Still Brady, but only because Wentz is out.

Wilson is in the running but still behind.

Damn shame Wentz went down. I think other fans might realize how valuable he is now that he's out.

One stat no one mentions in here, is that Wentz threw at least 1 TD pass in every game this season. No other QB has done that. Plus he had three 4-TD games. 

Truly a shame. Congrats to Brady or Wilson or maybe AB. 

9 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Cam has ZERO CHANCE, 0!! Like a WR/RB has a better chance at winning it this year before Newton, which won't happen!

Cam Newton is one of the most valuable QBs in the NFL. Works well with little as well as any player.

10 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Cam has ZERO CHANCE, 0!! Like a WR/RB has a better chance at winning it this year before Newton, which won't happen!

Pretty sure a punter, long snapper, and maybe back up center somewhere all have a better chance than Cam lol

Archived