MVP leaders at this point.

resilient part 2

3 minutes ago, LieutenantGains said:

lmao of course everyone always looking for any reason to give it to anyone besides the GOAT. it's pathetic. meanwhile, if you're peyton manning, you can have seasons of 33/16 and 27/12 and get the MVP

It does kind of feel like this whole season and last season were looking for reasons to not give it to Brady. 

7 minutes ago, lancerman said:

It does kind of feel like this whole season and last season were looking for reasons to not give it to Brady. 

only an absilute homer would give it to brady last year. ryan put up on the better season regardless anf played in 4 more games.

if brady doesnt win this year he can only blame himself. he had it in the bag amd has possibly thown it away over theast month.

12 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Ahh. So we had someone make a conspiracy against the Patriots and he got criticized to hell by Patriots fans.

Now Patriots fans make their own conspiracy theory. Let's see how this goes...

17 minutes ago, lancerman said:

I actually agree with this as a non-pats fan. Now, in fairness, this has coincided with a stretch of play from Brady that hasn't exactly been awe inspiring, so I get it to an extent, but it does feel like everyone is looking for someone to give it to rather than Brady. 

8 minutes ago, RuralBill said:
22 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Ahh. So we had someone make a conspiracy against the Patriots and he got criticized to hell by Patriots fans.

Now Patriots fans make their own conspiracy theory. Let's see how this goes...

This is the second time you've said this about me. I wasn't serious about the Patriots games being fixed.

37 minutes ago, Forge said:

I actually agree with this as a non-pats fan. Now, in fairness, this has coincided with a stretch of play from Brady that hasn't exactly been awe inspiring, so I get it to an extent, but it does feel like everyone is looking for someone to give it to rather than Brady. 

If you look at Brady's play on the field, it doesn't wow you. I think Jimmy G couldve done the same if he were the starter there this season. 

I actually think Gurley will win, and I think he probably should. 2k+ YFS and a chance at 20 TDs, en route to powering the league's best offense. 

Plus, there's definitely a recency bias, and in the month of December...

Tom Brady: 1113 yards, 4 TDs, 5 INTs, 84.6 passer rating

Todd Gurley: 400 rush yards (5.3 Y/C), 5 TDs, 309 receiving yards (14 Y/R), 3 TDs

Archived