Texans will not hold minicamp

pwny

3 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Guess they want to better their odds for the #1 Draft pick next year to replace Watson.

Dimes to dollars, the top QB in this draft class - whoever it is - decides to stay in school if the Texans are picking 1.1; This franchise is a death trap, even the All Time legends of the Texans hate this franchise.

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

If by "relieved" you mean given total autonomy by hiring a puppet GM/buddy from New England to do his bidding... then yeah, sure.

It's a relief to him, I'd say. Rest of us are in various stages of grief.

Billy B speaks highly of Nick. Are you sure he is a puppet or are you just speculating based on your hatred of Easterby? 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Billy B speaks highly of Nick. Are you sure he is a puppet or are you just speculating based on your hatred of Easterby? 

I'm positive he's a puppet.

https://www.si.com/nfl/texans/news/easterby-is-my-guy-houston-texans-hire-character-coach

This wasn't a Caserio hire.

https://www.houstontexans.com/news/meet-dl-derek-rivers

Seems innocuous, but once you find out who officiated his wedding, you'll see who pulled the trigger on this one.

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm positive he's a puppet.

https://www.si.com/nfl/texans/news/easterby-is-my-guy-houston-texans-hire-character-coach

This wasn't a Caserio hire.

https://www.houstontexans.com/news/meet-dl-derek-rivers

Seems innocuous, but once you find out who officiated his wedding, you'll see who pulled the trigger on this one.

Fair enough. I will take your word on it. But just to play devils advocate out of boredom. Is hiring a character coach really a function of the GM as opposed to others in the FO? 

Why is this news? lol

The Eagles on Tuesday announced a modified spring workout schedule that eliminates competitive team work and mandatory minicamp.

This appears to be a compromise after the Eagles’ players initially released a statement through the NFLPA saying they would not be attending voluntary workouts this offseason.

Instead, the modified plan — created after first-year head coach Nick Sirianni met with team leaders — focuses more on teaching and conditioning and less on competitive practice periods.

Eagles cancelled their mandatory minicamp as well.

Just from quick google 49ers and Colts also cancelled the mandatory mincamp too.

37 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Why is this news? lol

Eagles cancelled their mandatory minicamp as well.

Just from quick google 49ers and Colts also cancelled the mandatory mincamp too.

Eagles are one move away from being the Texans. 

49ers and Colts are contenders, they can get away with this...kinda

• Like 2

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

Eagles are one move away from being the Texans. 

49ers and Colts are contenders, they can get away with this...kinda

Bruh you are a Jets fan. Kick rocks lol. Your QB was scared to stand around black guys at the draft.

You better hope he plays well cause just like Darnold or Wentz he isn't built for that tough media/big city environment.

And, its 2 to 3 days of practice that we are talking about here. This is an overreaction if I ever saw one.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Bruh you are a Jets fan. Kick rocks lol. Your QB was scared to stand around black guys at the draft.

You better hope he plays well cause just like Darnold or Wentz he isn't built for that tough media/big city environment.

And, its 2 to 3 days of practice that we are talking about here. This is an overreaction if I ever saw one.

Look at you, emotional