Is there a RB you think is the Clear-Cut #1 this year?

JaguarCrazy2832

My top 8 RBs 0.5PPR

Tier 1

1. CMC 

2.Cooks

3. Kamara if Winston is the starter, 6 if Hill is the starter

Tier 2

4. Henry

5. Aaron Jones if ARod plays, otherwise he'd be slotted after Chubb

6. Barkley

7. Zeke

8. Chubb

Edited by 101Raider
  • Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 3:40 PM, mattyice0401 said:

I think Ez E is the best option out of those guys I like him in a bounce back spot this year with Dak coming back as well should help him out. He’s also due for some positive TD regression from last year because the number of carries he had inside the red zone compared to how many tuddies he got are way out of proportion. I’m trying to trade out of the 1 spot to the 4th or 5th spot to take Zeke. 

Elliotts just looked so ordinary when he hasn't had a super-elite OL paving the way for him. Looked sluggish. I heard that he's in better shape this year, so I guess that we'll see. But I see a ton of guys I like more than Zeke going into this season.

On 6/12/2021 at 10:20 AM, sammymvpknight said:

If Akers came out and was RB #1 it wouldn’t be shocking at all. He’s easily one of the most underrated backs right now. He shouldn’t be going beyond round 1.

BTW...with as good as Kamara is in PPR...he was RB#2 in standard leagues last year. 

Doesnt the Kamara thing have more to do with him scoring 18% of his points in 1 game though? I know you shouldn't cherry pick but man thats alot of points for 1 game

On 6/17/2021 at 9:08 AM, sammymvpknight said:

Elliotts just looked so ordinary when he hasn't had a super-elite OL paving the way for him. Looked sluggish. I heard that he's in better shape this year, so I guess that we'll see. But I see a ton of guys I like more than Zeke going into this season.

Zeke is getting to the point where I'm starting to worry about his wear and tear. 1400 carries so far vs 1180 for Henry, 770 for Cook(although he had injuries), CMC has 1000 touches but 1/3 receptions. The guys near him like Chubb, Kamara, Akers all have way fewer carries and make me think they are fresher options. RBs just hit a wall after a while

• Like 1