Is there a RB you think is the Clear-Cut #1 this year?

JaguarCrazy2832

12 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Are we seriously concerned that Taylor wont be the guy? I know they like Mack and Hines, he is the workhorse isnt he? Should be a 1400 yards and double digit TD guy...right? 

Im lower on JT because of that reason 3 other legit options in their backfield that could steal some work from him.

On 6/19/2021 at 2:20 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Doesnt the Kamara thing have more to do with him scoring 18% of his points in 1 game though? I know you shouldn't cherry pick but man thats alot of points for 1 game

Even if you take that game away, he only misses out on RB1 by a few points. Again, he had more than 50 points more than any RB in PPR. Henry just put up one of the greatest seasons in NFL history, and he was destroyed by Kamara this year...even if you remove each of their biggest statistical games.

Edited by sammymvpknight

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Even if you take that game away, he only misses out on RB1 by a few points. Again, he had more than 50 points more than any RB in PPR. Henry just put up one of the greatest seasons in NFL history, and he was destroyed by Kamara this year...even if you remove each of their biggest years. 

I do Non-PPR so that probably adds fuel to the fire for me against Alvin

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I do Non-PPR so that probably adds fuel to the fire for me against Alvin

Absolutely...that does knock him down. But I also think that he has a ton of rushing potential that is untapped. I do think we can see even better seasons out of him. 

Here are his ranks in non-PPR the last 4 seasons:

2017- 4

2018- 4

2019- 41 (played 3/4 season injured)

2020- 2

Even in non-PPR he has been a consistent top 5 RB (when not injured). I think that someone like that has to be in the running for RB1 (though I personally would have a few higher in non-PPR).

4 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Absolutely...that does knock him down. But I also think that he has a ton of rushing potential that is untapped. I do think we can see even better seasons out of him. 

Here are his ranks in non-PPR the last 4 seasons:

2017- 4

2018- 4

2019- 41 (played 3/4 season injured)

2020- 2

Even in non-PPR he has been a consistent top 5 RB (when not injured). I think that someone like that has to be in the running for RB1 (though I personally would have a few higher in non-PPR).

I know its lazy to say it but I wonder what his ranking would've been in 2020 if he scored 2 TDs instead of 6 that last game. Again, I know its lazy and he did it so I shouldn't try and take it away but that matters some. With that said, I'm well aware Jonathan Taylor played alot better when facing the Jaguars and Bengals than he did vs anyone else too

Also FWIW, I have Kamara like 40 yards total away from being tied for #4 overall. so I think its more or less the fact I think there is an obvious Top-3 and then a gap

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, AFF said:

Am I the only one thinking Zeke is being undervalued?

Was top 2 last year before Dak got hurt and was doing that with a banged up OL.

Id probably take him 3rd overall.

No not at all I’m pretty high on him as well injured OL last year with Dak going down. I don’t remember the stats exactly but Zeke had a crazy amount of rushes inside the RZ last year that didn’t fit for a tuddie and that’s bound to change. Dudes due for some positive FD regression. 

On 7/4/2021 at 7:56 AM, AFF said:

Am I the only one thinking Zeke is being undervalued?

Was top 2 last year before Dak got hurt and was doing that with a banged up OL.

Id probably take him 3rd overall.

Tony Pollard should be a problem. He's good

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Tony Pollard should be a problem. He's good

He’ll get some work but Zeke is still gonna get 2/3 of the carries in a probable top 5 offense. Off the top of my head, only about 5 or so RBs get that now in the age of RBBC. Pollard is one of the few true “handcuffs” though.